Funko Pop Vinyls

Coming soon and will be added to my little collection.

nd-funko-635x388.jpg

John Cena's catchphrase is you can't see me so you can't see a John Cena pop.

In other news Scooby Doo and Street Fighter Pops announced.

Fred, Blanka and Ryu will be had.

Ahhhhh ok! I thought you meant you had a bad experience with Amazon sending an empty box!

I've seen the Street Fighter ones, tempted by Ryu and Ken! The Blanka one is cool too.

The scooby doo one's look a bit shit but I really like the Fred one.

I had noticed that they had released some Family Guy ones. But they are pretty rubbish. Only Ray Gun Stewie looks okay. The Brian and Peter ones are shit.

Oh really? Well that's balls. When they start making South Park ones I'll be all over it.

Oh same, South Park would be a perfect fit for it.

Have you seen the Sonic and Simpsons ones? They're the worst I've seen but they're rare so expensive.

I know Funko themselves have said that's their dream IP to get with Nintendo.

So another 14 Harry Potter ones announced and 12 Fantastic Beasts ones. Good grief! Ha.

CvFGJ0KWYAYxP1m.jpg

Tina's box is fucked here but Amazon are sending a replacement out.

CvFF8-mWcAAfw96.jpg

CvFGbZ4WYAAdEgx.jpg

2iepvWp.png

Cowboy Bebop ones announced and they actually look dead good, especially Ed and Spike. Not sure if I'll get any, but they're nice.

One of these days I might get around to posting a picture of my whole collection again, but I've started my Harry Potter collection recently and picked up white attire Seth Rollins after randomly stumbling upon it. Next on my list to pick up are the Legends of Tomorrow pops as well as The Flash and the Step Brothers pops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back