Funko Pop Vinyls

My Austin pop was attempted to be delivered today, but I was at the gym so missed the postman. It's now waiting at the local sorting office so I'm gonna head down there now and pick him up.

Oh hell yeah!

Found the WWE pops I'm on the hunt for (Punk, AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan) listed on FYE's website for normal price but sadly all 3 were out of stock so I couldn't place an order for them. Next time I go pop hunting at the store though I may see if there's a way I can order them there.

Punk, AJ, & Bryan all jumped in price, cheapest I've seen Punk & Bryan online is $40 each, AJ is now going for upwards $120, which is absurd. Good luck with getting any of those three for a reasonable price.

My Austin pop was attempted to be delivered today, but I was at the gym so missed the postman. It's now waiting at the local sorting office so I'm gonna head down there now and pick him up.

Oh hell yeah!

Do you not need to wait 24 hours before going to the sorting office?

So my Hogwarts ones are out for delievry today (2 out of 3 of them).

Those in the UK don't go to HMV for pops. The Hogwaarts ones are £15 more expensive there and the Ant-Man Anthony one was £20 more. Fucking hell.

Do you not need to wait 24 hours before going to the sorting office?

So my Hogwarts ones are out for delievry today (2 out of 3 of them).

Those in the UK don't go to HMV for pops. The Hogwaarts ones are £15 more expensive there and the Ant-Man Anthony one was £20 more. Fucking hell.

You are correct. I meant to say "yesterday" not "today". Anyway, I went down and picked up Austin, and he's now taking pride of place on a shelving unit on the middle floor of my house. I reckon I could fit 2 on each shelf of the unit, so there is space for about 14 if I choose to buy a lot more.

I'm still waiting on delivery of Triple H, and have pre-ordered Bret Hart but there are a few other WWE ones I'd like to get to fill the unit: Wolfpac Sting, The Rock, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan and Seth Rollins. I'd also like the Conor McGregor figure, that's pretty awesome.

Punk, AJ, & Bryan all jumped in price, cheapest I've seen Punk & Bryan online is $40 each, AJ is now going for upwards $120, which is absurd. Good luck with getting any of those three for a reasonable price.

Yeah I know. I haven't seen Punk and AJ under 100 yet and Bryan for 40 is about what I've seen. Right now I'm basically hoping to randomly find them at a store or see them for a decent price somewhere. I don't even know if I'd pay 40 for one of them, probably not. But I'd never even consider over 100 that's straight up bullshit.

So my Hogwarts delivery which was out for delivery yesterday was attempted today during my 20 min run to the shop.

Fuck sake.

In America they just leave it on the doorstep where everyone can see you got a package & could easily just walk up & steal it.

My postman went through a phase of leaving packages at random points around the house without actually leaving any hint that they were there. A DVD boxset sat out on a window sill for a fortnight in the midst of winter because of him.

He then went through a phase of simply leaving a note that there was a large parcel for delivery but because there was no one home, it would have to be collected at the sorting office. Except there was someone home but he neglected to even try ringing the doorbell or knocking the door...

Барбоса;5521697 said:
My postman went through a phase of leaving packages at random points around the house without actually leaving any hint that they were there. A DVD boxset sat out on a window sill for a fortnight in the midst of winter because of him.

He then went through a phase of simply leaving a note that there was a large parcel for delivery but because there was no one home, it would have to be collected at the sorting office. Except there was someone home but he neglected to even try ringing the doorbell or knocking the door...

That recently happened to my mom when I sent her a birthday present through Amazon, she was home, but the guy didn't bother to ring the bell or knock, just dropped it on the front & walked off.

In America they just leave it on the doorstep where everyone can see you got a package & could easily just walk up & steal it.

My house is pretty hidden so if they leave it where the other companies do it's fine. Usually they leave it next door.

Bloody DHL

CmXXk8mWEAACpMv.jpg

CmXXvfiXgAA3834.jpg

My Triple H pop has arrived :) it's alright, the Austin one is better but glad to get the collection started. It'll be a while before Bret is delivered as its not released yet.

I may order another in the meantime. Either Cena or Warrior I think.

Where did you order from?

Forbidden Planet

They don't charge until it's dispatched so I'm not that bothered, just a bit annoyed that I preordered it weeks ago, and now it's available from places like Amazon, and FP haven't yet received stock. I've emailed and they said they haven't heard anything from the supplier as yet but will keep me up to date with the situation. If i haven't got any news in a week I'll contact them and cancel the order, and just get Bret from somewhere else.

Forbidden Planet

They don't charge until it's dispatched so I'm not that bothered, just a bit annoyed that I preordered it weeks ago, and now it's available from places like Amazon, and FP haven't yet received stock. I've emailed and they said they haven't heard anything from the supplier as yet but will keep me up to date with the situation. If i haven't got any news in a week I'll contact them and cancel the order, and just get Bret from somewhere else.

Drop them an e-mail as I've now had it three times where I've emailed and they've dispatched straight away, it's almost like they've forgotten to.

Drop them an e-mail as I've now had it three times where I've emailed and they've dispatched straight away, it's almost like they've forgotten to.

Already emailed once and they said they haven't had stock yet, but I will contact them again. Tbh I'll probably avoid ordering from there in the future as the new WWE ones are on sale everywhere now

I find they quite often get stock a bit later than most but more often than not they're cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back