Funko Pop Vinyls

Professor Umbridge arrived today. Managed to get 5 harry potter ones from a guy in the US for $6 each (free postage) bought umbridge first then the other four a few days later.

Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi!!!!

ALPHA'S BEEN ANNOUNCED:

15327412_611494305702157_7326271777554199659_n.jpg

I somehow missed this being announced, looks great:

CzWRLLiW8AAysS7.jpg

So some new HP pops have arrived:

Fred and George:

CzayINfXEAEbp_x.jpg

Umbridge

CzayngZXcAAnjpB.jpg

Lucius Malfoy

CzaymQZXEAAktVE.jpg

McGonagall

CzaylUAXcAAHnwQ.jpg

Saw Funko giving away some badass looking Indiana Jones pops on twitter, went to check Amazon for them in case I don't win them and saw the going price was over 200 bucks....fuuuuuuck that. Shame too they looked sweet.

Saw Funko giving away some badass looking Indiana Jones pops on twitter, went to check Amazon for them in case I don't win them and saw the going price was over 200 bucks....fuuuuuuck that. Shame too they looked sweet.

If it's the sweet Indy in a jeep one, I have seen one on eBay for $60, but that's the cheapest I've found so far.

If it's the sweet Indy in a jeep one, I have seen one on eBay for $60, but that's the cheapest I've found so far.

Yeah there was that one, but also this one.

Funko-SDCC-2016-Pop-Indiana-Jones.jpg

Not sure I'd wanna pay 60 bucks either, even more so for a car one when those don't fit onto my shelf very well.

They've been weird recently with their giveaways. The clear Demiguise was announced through that and nowhere has the normal one available yet.

The other day at work I saw a guy who had sold a Jimi Hendrix one for £150 ($190 at the time).

Got the Reverse Flash pop as an early christmas gift last night. That was on my list to buy soon so glad I got it.

I got three as early Christmas presents so far, Ash from Ash vs. Evil Dead, Wicket the Ewok, & Rollo from Vikings.

Got three more as gifts today. The Flash (from the tv show), Agent Daisy Johnson and Agent Colson. And I have a Hermione one to return as I already have it so assuming I get store credit I'll be swapping that for a Legends of Tomorrow one while buying all of those.

To think my HP collection started when 8 of them were out. :/

I've never been able to get into collecting what seems to be a never ending collection. Besides they remind me of dolls and I've always been terrified of dolls. My grandmother collected them and some of them were the most creepy looking things you can imagine. I swear to this day that their eyes used to follow me around her house, she had hundreds of them. She also had a collection of ventriloquist dummies as well. Ugh hated them with a passion.

My son collects amibo's but thank God he never got into these Funko things.

Swapped out my Hermione pop for Voldemort today. One less to get for the Harry Potter collection.

Also found the New Day pops at the store I buy most of my pops from, gonna be picking those up once I have some available money.

A few more of the HP ones are released in the UK on Friday so should get them next week.
Need three exclusives that I can only find in the US. Gonna hang on for now.

Just picked up Hawkman, The Atom, White Canary and Firestorm from the Legends of Tomorrow. Just need to find Hawkgirl now to complete that collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back