Funko Pop Vinyls

13450941_1070129893056192_1780290854649322709_n.jpg

I love the Bret one! But why doesn't he have the pink glasses?

Id love to see a range of DX Pops, a debut attire Kane and an American Bad Ass Undertaker

I've caved in and bought my first Pops!

Pre-ordered the Bret Hart and ordered the Stone Cold one

Also ordered the Triple H one off Amazon

Went and bought Loki, John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Unmasked Deadpool earlier this week from FYE. Which has also become my favorite store to buy Pops from because I keep finding hidden gems there when I dig to the back of the shelves.

Has anybody picked up any of the bigger pops yet? I saw a Godzilla one I was tempted to buy, I believe it was glow in the dark too which made it seem cool.

So I drunkingly spent £115 on pop vinyl's at 3am!

Bigger pops I have the Hagrid one, the Godzilla one does look cool though.

Went and bought Loki, John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Unmasked Deadpool earlier this week from FYE. Which has also become my favorite store to buy Pops from because I keep finding hidden gems there when I dig to the back of the shelves.

Has anybody picked up any of the bigger pops yet? I saw a Godzilla one I was tempted to buy, I believe it was glow in the dark too which made it seem cool.

There's two giant Godzilla ones I've seen, black one that glows in the dark. I also saw a glow in the dark Cthulhu.

Question, anybody know where I can get the CM Punk pop? On Amazon all I see is people charging like 200 dollars and on Funko's website I didn't see it able to purchase. Also haven't found it in any store.

Question, anybody know where I can get the CM Punk pop? On Amazon all I see is people charging like 200 dollars and on Funko's website I didn't see it able to purchase. Also haven't found it in any store.

I think it's shot up in price recently. Happens a lot, the original three Power Ranger ones are the same.

They've just announced Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century Pops.

The ones I ordered on way are:
Three Hogwarts Express Pops

Collossus X-Men
Grandpa Munster
Oscar the Grouch
Secret Squirrel

I think it's shot up in price recently. Happens a lot, the original three Power Ranger ones are the same.

Damn. Does Funko not let you buy ones they've vaulted on their website? That seems odd. I could understand a price increase by them a little bit for those ones considering they're rare but I'm not paying 100 dollars or more for a pop.

Yeah it's over £100 on the UK amazon, must be out of production. I've just realised that the Austin one I've bought is the special edition for the WWE 2K game, I think it has 2k3:16 on his jacket. Hopefully that's the one that arrives and not the regular one.

Does anyone do that Pop in a box monthly subscription? Apparently you can tailor it so you only get a random one of a list you specify. I've been sorting my list out but haven't signed up yet. Is it worth doing?

Yeah it's over £100 on the UK amazon, must be out of production. I've just realised that the Austin one I've bought is the special edition for the WWE 2K game, I think it has 2k3:16 on his jacket. Hopefully that's the one that arrives and not the regular one.

Does anyone do that Pop in a box monthly subscription? Apparently you can tailor it so you only get a random one of a list you specify. I've been sorting my list out but haven't signed up yet. Is it worth doing?

This is the first I'm hearing about this. Depending on the cost that sounds like a great idea as long as you make a list of ones you could possibly get.

Damn. Does Funko not let you buy ones they've vaulted on their website? That seems odd. I could understand a price increase by them a little bit for those ones considering they're rare but I'm not paying 100 dollars or more for a pop.

I don't think they keep old stock for sale. I have a white power ranger one which is now worth over £100 but I have no box.

Guy from work has it, says it's good. I just get mine sporadically.

Барбоса;5520285 said:
I saw a lot of the Hanna Barbera Funkos in the US last year. Fuck me, I had to leave the store very quickly before spending all of my money.

yeah my geek box have two for £15.

Recently started collecting. So far I have Civil War Captain America, Civil War Spider-Man (he comes in a bundle with Hawkeye, but the shop had him out of the box in perfect condition), and Trunks.

I had another Spider-Man the original and I am not sure what happened but he looked absolutely horrible when I got him. Looked like someone dipped him in black paint. Just awful and I returned him for a refund. I thought I got scammed by my shop but looking online it seems almost everyone has had an issue with that model.

Today I went to Rite-Aid and of all places a metallic Batman Beyond was just sitting there in the toy aisle so I snatched that up real quick.

Yeah you quite often get defects.

The Metallic Batman Beyond goes for a lot.

Found the WWE pops I'm on the hunt for (Punk, AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan) listed on FYE's website for normal price but sadly all 3 were out of stock so I couldn't place an order for them. Next time I go pop hunting at the store though I may see if there's a way I can order them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back