Fued Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
This is from our good friends at SES and well enjoy:

~PRYDE~ I just got Banned from WZ for having an alternate account on another site????? Meaning i got Banned for being a member of Sescoops,

I posted on WZ about 10 times or so and went to their board to see what they were saying about Benoit and was Shocked to see that I had been banned. I never once mention Sescoops on there an remained almost neutral on the WZ/Scoops war the whole time.

I recall Jake ***.0 saying that no one gets Banned just for the sake of getting banned. ummmmmm where does it say you have to be an exclusive member of WZ. I got banned when i broke No rules.

on Sescoops we have Banned no one just for being form WZ. We banned Mods from WZ who did nothing but Spam our Board, interupt threads and bsicaly start shit.

I know Jake, Luther and the other little kids on the WZ board who sit online all day and have no friends are going read what I'm typing and laugh their gay lil asses off when they repost, because they get a kick out of doing that for whatever reason. I don't really know why.

bountyhunter1.0 What the hell are you still going on about WZ for? Let's all forget WZ ever existed.

omais- Man Pryde, just F'em. They are a bunch of ass licking people who are trying there very best to be "cool". They cant nor will they ever. This is why SEScoops.com is THE BEST GODDAMN SITE EVER.

~PRYDE~ Normally i would agree, but everytime we talk about them we get new members, so we really have nothing lose by talking what shittalkers Jake and luther are and maybe whoever runs the site will realize that Luther and jake are letting mods and admin. status go to their heads and instead of being forum leaders they act act dictators forcing their rules around for no other reason then they feel like it.

tmangamer- I got banned for the third time when all I wanted to do is look at the Wrestler of the Week post... I didn't do shit. I'm done creating nicknames just to check out one post. I never did anything to them, they keep banning me for, and I quote, "being an SES fuckwit". I never insulted them. Screw that.

HAHA oh man what a good read i guess we do suck lol

This is from our good friends at SES and well enjoy:

~PRYDE~ I just got Banned from WZ for having an alternate account on another site????? Meaning i got Banned for being a member of Sescoops,

PRYDE? Who he?

I posted on WZ about 10 times or so and went to their board to see what they were saying about Benoit and was Shocked to see that I had been banned. I never once mention Sescoops on there an remained almost neutral on the WZ/Scoops war the whole time.

My guess is spam. Or acting like a dick. I dont remember banning anyone called Pryde. Then again I ban a lot of people.

I recall Jake ***.0 saying that no one gets Banned just for the sake of getting banned. ummmmmm where does it say you have to be an exclusive member of WZ. I got banned when i broke No rules.

Banned possibly for being a homophobe.

on Sescoops we have Banned no one just for being form WZ. We banned Mods from WZ who did nothing but Spam our Board, interupt threads and bsicaly start shit.

Really. Didn't xfear join that site and be respectfull?

I know Jake, Luther and the other little kids on the WZ board who sit online all day and have no friends are going read what I'm typing and laugh their gay lil asses off when they repost, because they get a kick out of doing that for whatever reason. I don't really know why.

I do sit on here all day. Got nothing better to do. I'm also making a fortune as I do it. People can say it's sad. That's fine. While they will still be living with there parents when there in there 40's. I paid off my mortgage 18 months ago.

bountyhunter1.0 What the hell are you still going on about WZ for? Let's all forget WZ ever existed.

Yeah man. Let it go. It's WZ who's apparently making all the negative posts.

omais- Man Pryde, just F'em. They are a bunch of ass licking people who are trying there very best to be "cool". They cant nor will they ever. This is why SEScoops.com is THE BEST GODDAMN SITE EVER.

If that's the best site ever I'm the Ayatollah.

~PRYDE~ Normally i would agree, but everytime we talk about them we get new members, so we really have nothing lose by talking what shittalkers Jake and luther are and maybe whoever runs the site will realize that Luther and jake are letting mods and admin. status go to their heads and instead of being forum leaders they act act dictators forcing their rules around for no other reason then they feel like it.

Who have they got off us who we care about?

If he think's being admin here is going to my head you should see me around my domain.

tmangamer- I got banned for the third time when all I wanted to do is look at the Wrestler of the Week post... I didn't do shit. I'm done creating nicknames just to check out one post. I never did anything to them, they keep banning me for, and I quote, "being an SES fuckwit". I never insulted them. Screw that.

Multiple accounts are a bannable offence. So the point of that post is a mystery to me.

That should be the greatest loser of all time.... Creating accounts just to see ONE POST?????

I'm going to make a visit there, should be like our Prison, but with a lot of potential Snypers!!! :D

well, i have to say their numbers are impressive :) the structure of the forums is great, how could WZ copied the design?? :D and finally, this, the cherry on the pie...

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 15 (5 members and 10 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 156, 01-29-2006 at 09:07 PM.
bountyhunter1.0, Frost, JA_Rule, leoreriven, shawn (the online mods, i guess)
SEScoops Forums Statistics
Threads: 5,042, Posts: 51,647, Members: 3,213
Welcome to our newest member, GirlssRTv

I found like 5 rejects from here just in one page.... how pathetic..

Tell them to make accounts and we'll have a proper discussion. I'll make a thread in the Feedback section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back