• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends with benefits

Being friends with girls is a bad idea all together. Yes they can be cool but they go batshit crazy pretty easily and cry alot. Not something I look for in a friend, if I want to deal with emotions I'll just stick with my girlfriend. At least she cooks too.

It's true. They'll get emotionally attached like you're in a relationship, then they'll get jealous. Or worse, they have no romantic interest in you, but they still bitch about your gf.

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAA? Dude, having a child is a big fucking deal (emphasis on the fucking). Do you really think impregnating women is a small issue? What in the hell is going on with you man.

And you broke it off because you were TOO CLOSE? I can't for the life of me understand how being too close to someone is a breakup-worthy offense.
You're such a mark.

Being friends with girls is a bad idea all together. Yes they can be cool but they go batshit crazy pretty easily and cry alot. Not something I look for in a friend, if I want to deal with emotions I'll just stick with my girlfriend.
I'm the opposite way. I enjoy fucking with people's heads and it's a lot easier if they're drama queens. The "I'm actually close friends with this guy?" looks I've gotten are classic.

I have a friend I sorta want to fuck.

But I'm not a ******, so its not gonna happen.

Being friends with girls is a bad idea all together. Yes they can be cool but they go batshit crazy pretty easily and cry alot. Not something I look for in a friend, if I want to deal with emotions I'll just stick with my girlfriend. At least she cooks too.

Being friends with girls is bad because 99.9% of the time you just want to fuck them.

Seems like a waste if time to me.After a while it'll just turn into a relationship,then a smoldering pile of tears,semen,and hurt feelings.

Hmmm, it's funny how in here some of you are so different from everywhere else on the forum. True colors anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back