• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends with benefits

Friends with benefits NEVER works out in the long run... you'll either get attached or jealous eventually... It's a doomed thing no matter how you do it!

Just because I said you had a funny old name doesn't make you my mentor.

Tsk-ing implies disapprovement. He's obviously subconsciously guilty about ruining his friendship for all eternity. ;)

Just because I said you had a funny old name doesn't make you my mentor.

Tsk-ing implies disapprovement. He's obviously subconsciously guilty about ruining his friendship for all eternity. ;)

Now you're getting too big for your britches. Don't make me get a switch.

Maybe like all the rest of us he thought he was gay too hence the tsk

I thought he was gay, if he's the one that poses with the taylor swift CDs

I thought he was gay, if he's the one that poses with the taylor swift CDs

I think that's that Shake who's in the prison now.

If I'm going to have sex with someone, then I'm either going to be paying them or be in some sort of arrangement with them where I have to do stuff in order to get sex (i.e., a relationship).

Eh, I find the whole concept of Friends /w Benefits really rather distasteful.

Congrats on the bj, I guess.

It doesn't always turn out bad. I was poking a chick for a while, thought we might be getting to close so I broke it off, and we've been fine ever since. I mean, she's pregnant with my child, but that's not a huge deal.

It doesn't always turn out bad. I was poking a chick for a while, thought we might be getting to close so I broke it off, and we've been fine ever since. I mean, she's pregnant with my child, but that's not a huge deal.

Lol,did your mates ask to smell you're fingers afterwards?

Being friends with girls is a bad idea all together. Yes they can be cool but they go batshit crazy pretty easily and cry alot. Not something I look for in a friend, if I want to deal with emotions I'll just stick with my girlfriend. At least she cooks too.

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAA? Dude, having a child is a big fucking deal (emphasis on the fucking). Do you really think impregnating women is a small issue? What in the hell is going on with you man.

And you broke it off because you were TOO CLOSE? I can't for the life of me understand how being too close to someone is a breakup-worthy offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back