• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freedoms Slang Dictionary

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
since no one ever sems to know what Im trying to say I figure Ill define it ll here

this is the place to brush up on your grammar and if theres something you dont know just ask i in here

Flame- If I say something is flame then it means its good

Dime- a good looking girl "dime as in a 10"

Chea- an exclemation of happyness just sound it out and youll figure it out

Finna-going to

I know theres more just come in and ask if you want sometihng I say defined

chea

Flame- If I say something is flame then it means its good

You and the board seem to disagree on what the term "Flame" means.

Dime- a good looking girl "dime as in a 10"

But a dime would also be considered out of 100.. so by you claiming a girl is a 10 = dime, then you're calling her 1/10 worth anything. Otherwise, she should be called a dollar, shouldn't she? :headscratch: Then you'd run into the conflict of a dollar being 1 out of 100.. this shit is confusing.

What if I needed change too?!

Chea- an exclemation of happyness just sound it out and youll figure it out

You just said that word to end this post though. So is it a duel meaning of happiness and goodbye?

Finna-going to

I'm pretty sure you can just use the term "going to" and what the fuck man, "Finna"?!

You just randomly get hit and yell out words you later make into your own definitions, don't you?

Life. This basic thuga, thuganomics. Word life. I'm untouchable but I'm forcin' you ta feel me.

Whether fightin' or spittin, my discipline is unforgiven, got you backin' up in a defensive position.

That's all I remember. That is all.

Whether fiting, or spittin' my discipline is unforgiving, got you backing up in the defensive position. This is an ass-kicking anthem, heavyweight or bantam, holdin' champs for ransom, the microphone phantom. Teams hit the floor, it's the new fight joint, like a broken needle kid you missing the point. We dominate your conference with offence that's no nonsense, my theme song hits, get your reinforcements. We strike quick with hard kicks, duckin' ice picks, bare knuckle men through fight pits, beat you lifeless never survive this, you forgot like old timers, two faced rappers walk away with four shiners, the war rhymer, turning legends to old timers, my incisors like vipers bitin through your one liners, new Deadman Inc. and we about to make you famous, taking over Earth and still kicking in Uranus.

Word Life.

(I have the CD with this on... Originals I think it was?)

Whether fiting, or spittin' my discipline is unforgiving, got you backing up in the defensive position. This is an ass-kicking anthem, heavyweight or bantam, holdin' champs for ransom, the microphone phantom. Teams hit the floor, it's the new fight joint, like a broken needle kid you missing the point. We dominate your conference with offence that's no nonsense, my theme song hits, get your reinforcements. We strike quick with hard kicks, duckin' ice picks, bare knuckle men through fight pits, beat you lifeless never survive this, you forgot like old timers, two faced rappers walk away with four shiners, the war rhymer, turning legends to old timers, my incisors like vipers bitin through your one liners, new Deadman Inc. and we about to make you famous, taking over Earth and still kicking in Uranus.

Word Life.

(I have the CD with this on... Originals I think it was?)

I only just realised, someone repped me for this, and the quote was "Wow, you must have a Ph.D in Thuganomics.

It make me laugh. Thanks to whoever that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back