• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hilarious Urban Dictionary Terms

Strawberry Shortcake - The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry shortcake.

pink sock
buy pink sock mugs, tshirts and magnets(n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.

i really hope this is a rarity

I watched the edited version of Clerks 2 the last two nights on MTV.

Yo this tastes like piss and flies.

Angry Dragon - Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

Omg, what lulz. That's going into the playbook.

Cosby Sweater 2178 up, 356 down
buy cosby sweater mugs, tshirts and magnets
The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".
Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday..

I had one submitted, which was the name of my friend. The definition was someone who uses faeces as lubricant for vaginal intercourse. I won't put the word here because it's my friend's name, and I don't want her to google it and find out I'm on a wrestling forum.

I had one submitted, which was the name of my friend. The definition was someone who uses faeces as lubricant for vaginal intercourse. I won't put the word here because it's my friend's name, and I don't want her to google it and find out I'm on a wrestling forum.

:lmao:You post this about her and worry that she will find out that you are on a wrestling forum?:lmao:

Man, that's repulsive...

dump truck 1404 up, 293 down
buy dump truck mugs, tshirts and magnet. stucking the cock and balls between the legs and proceeding to ejaculate in the female's mouth while backing up and dropping a steamy load on her chest making crazy beeping noises like a dump truck

i didnt know this was called anything when i first did it

Spider-Man When a girl is giving a guy head, and right before he comes into her mouth, he pushes her away, and comes into his hand, and throws it at the girls face, and says "SPIDER-MAN!"

Cleveland A sexual act by nature (fetish) the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller.

One of my personal favorites:

Houdini - As a man reaches climax whilst in the "doggie style" position, the man pulls out and spits on their partner's back, fooling them into thinking that he has ejaculated. However, when their partner turns around, the man lets loose his baby yogurt in his partner's face.

Country Style - this term is used to describe a position during sexual intercourse. when a chick is riding you, instead of her knees on the bed, her feet is planted flat on the bed... while she's going up and down. (most commonly used by spinners, gymnists, or asian ****es)

The Crane Machine - The crane machine is a form of tea-bagging. This form of tea-bagging involves the person to grab his penis, and use it as a joystick to direct himself towards the target. He then pushes the head of his penis in and places the testicles on the desired area.

Arabian Sandstorm

A sexual move the occurs when a guy sits on someone's face with his balls on the other person's eyes and then farts in the other person's mouth.

Hey, I found myself on it!

Matthew said:
a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush

i love you matthew you so hot, i love your toothbrush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo