• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the Sake of TNA: Get Rid of Hogan & Bischoff

LMAO, nobody I know outside of wrestling fans knows who Eric Bischoff is. I'd bet more people would know who the Honky Tonk Man as a wrestling personality before Bischoff. Randy Savage for sure. The Rock definitely.

:lol: Honky Tonk Man being known more outside of wrestling than Eric Bischoff? What has Honky Tonk Man done in the last decade or so? Bischoff is in TNA right now and has a production company. What does Honky Tonk Man has? Randy Savage and The Rock yes but Honky Tonk Man?

I've been watching on and off since they were on the EMPIRE network, and I used to buy the pay per views, but they have ruined the show, and it would take a lot to fix it. They need to clean house, and Russo needs to hit the road also. They were a better show when the NWA was around.

I am going to stand by this. If Hogan and Bischoff never signed with TNA we most likely wouldn't have this list with Hogan and Bischoff included.

Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
RVD
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff

Now ratings aside just ask yourself this. Does TNA Impact get to do those 2 shows in Fayettville without those names I listed above?

Does a Amazing Red, Jay Lethal, Eric Young, Christopher Daniels, LAX, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles get over 3,500 people to that show?

I am going to stand by this. If Hogan and Bischoff never signed with TNA we most likely wouldn't have this list with Hogan and Bischoff included.

Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
RVD
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff

Now ratings aside just ask yourself this. Does TNA Impact get to do those 2 shows in Fayettville without those names I listed above?

Does a Amazing Red, Jay Lethal, Eric Young, Christopher Daniels, LAX, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles get over 3,500 people to that show?

I could easily do with just two of them(anderson and rvd). With Hogan and Bischoff, we've had(on what was supposed to be the biggest Impact ever):
The Nasty Boys
"the nwo regroup"(which no one cared about).
Jeff hardy
The biggest flops in tna history(10/10/10).
I think it would be possible to get a big crowd without them, but most of the wrestlers are booked horribly. Angle, S Joe, Eric Young, etc. There could be some really good feuds, but theyre written into some of the stupidest crap.

I could easily do with just two of them(anderson and rvd). With Hogan and Bischoff, we've had(on what was supposed to be the biggest Impact ever):
The Nasty Boys
"the nwo regroup"(which no one cared about).
Jeff hardy
The biggest flops in tna history(10/10/10).
I think it would be possible to get a big crowd without them, but most of the wrestlers are booked horribly. Angle, S Joe, Eric Young, etc. There could be some really good feuds, but theyre written into some of the stupidest crap.

That wasn't question. You went around it and gave me all this nonsense. At the end of the day does TNA get to do that show in Fayettville NC without Hogan, Flair, Hardy, and the others in my original list? I don't think so. You have to take the bad with good. Having those names in your company open up better avenues to expand your company. At this point in time you can't put AJ Styles, Beer Money, Samoa Joe, and Kazarian on a billboard and sell tickets. That is not Hogan and Bischoffs fault because those guys have been with the company forever and you can't build someone as a house hold name in only a year unless magic happens.

Names like Hogan, Bischoff, RVD and so on do make it easier for TNA to go elsewhere BUT it doesnt make the wrestling and the storylines any better. I have to agree that ever since Hogan and Bischoff came in, things just haven't seemed right in TNA. The storylines have to get changed so dramatically that things don't make sense no matter how much they try to explain it and the TNA originals got pushed to the back by former WWE wrestlers. I watched ECW back in the 90s because they had a fresh take on wrestling and the people that wrestled for them actually gave a crap about the company and it showed in their performance. They got paid nothing but gave all. TNA needs to have one person make all of the final decisions instead of a bunch of people sitting around a table arguing about whats going to happen in this match and that match. And yes i know this is how they deal with the creative control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back