For the love of all things good and holy

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
READ THE FUCKING THREAD TOPIC BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST! I know I complain about this a lot, but is it seriously that fucking difficult to read a damn thread before you post what you think in it? I am so freaking tired of this and I'm about to go off in a massive flame fest the next time this happens. READ THE FUCKING QUESTION!

READ THE FUCKING THREAD TOPIC BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST! I know I complain about this a lot, but is it seriously that fucking difficult to read a damn thread before you post what you think in it? I am so freaking tired of this and I'm about to go off in a massive flame fest the next time this happens. READ THE FUCKING QUESTION!

I'm pretty sure you mean people naming someone that isn't Yokozuna or Lesnar, right?

Thank goodness NSL gets it.

Yes, read the initial post and show me where I imply I'm interested in anyone other than Lesnar or Yokozuna. The whole thing is talking about how similar they are and how they did so many things the same way. I ask who had the bigger impact. Do I ask for other opinions? Nope. Do I ask for people to say options? I'd think if I wanted that I WOULD SAY SO. Apparently I have to spell out every single thing for so many people here and that's freaking pathetic.

And by the way Pepe, yes I knew about his time in the AWA.

To play devil's advocate for a moment, you ended your post like this..

KB said:
What I want to know is this: who made more of an impact on the company, and who was a more dominant wrestler.

I see you meant that as "which of the two" but it's just as possible you could have meant "those were my two, now which are yours?" That's an easy one to get confused about, and I can see why you got so many other answers.

To play devil's advocate for a moment, you ended your post like this..

I see you meant that as "which of the two" but it's just as possible you could have meant "those were my two, now which are yours?" That's an easy one to get confused about, and I can see why you got so many other answers.

Yeah i know but still, you would think that with me comparing the two of them that much that people would get it.

Yes, I'm overreacting but I'd bet money that at least half of the posts in there won't even address the two I threw out there at first.

Yes, I'm overreacting but I'd bet money that at least half of the posts in there won't even address the two I threw out there at first.

I don't see it as an over-reaction. I get upset when I start a non-spam thread for one purpose and it goes sideways quickly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back