• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the last time on MyNetworkTV: The SD LD on 9/24!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Prelude to Chaos
Just two days before The Brothers of Destruction battled it out in an horrific No Holds Barred Match at Night of Champions, World Heavyweight Champion Kane sent shockwaves through the WWE Universe by chokeslamming then tombstoning his older brother on SmackDown.

Tonight:

End of an Era?
Now that World Heavyweight Champion Kane beat The Undertaker at Night of Champions, what’s next? Has one of WWE’s greats reached the end of the road, or will The Phenom find a way to battle back? Catch the last SmackDown on MyNetworkTV before its big move to Syfy.

Find out this and more, on WWE Friday Night SmackDown!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Sunday at Night of Champions:

Demon's Delight
At Night of Champions, in an epic No Holds Barred Match to determine the most dominant force of the underworld, a stunning tombstone reversal by World Heavyweight Champion Kane laid to rest The Undertaker’s hopes to regain the World Title.

Flawless United
Despite her claim that self-professed “co-Women’s Champion” Michelle McCool would “stand alone” in the Lumberjills Unification Match at Night of Champions, Layla helped her partner-in-flawless overcome Divas Champion Melina and become the first-ever Unified Divas Champion.

Triumph in Turmoil
In a whirlwind Tag Team Turmoil Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship at Night of Champions, Drew McIntyre & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes emerged victorious to capture the illustrious titles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smackdown_crop_340x234.jpg

The Move is Near!
Next week Friday Night SmackDown! debuts on The SyFy Network at 8pm sharp with a Special All Star Kickoff! It's a can't miss event!

[YOUTUBE]HjZUbpdEaj8[/YOUTUBE]​

I...told myself...I wouldn't cry:(.

This might be the last SMACKDOWN! LD I get to participate in until after October, for I work in a hunted house on Fridays.

I might cry...in tears of happiness....starting next week..I get to see Striker in HD!!! And no more of the crappy weather announcments any time we get crappy storms...I wish I could say I would miss you mynetwork tv...but hell to the no!!!

It doesn't matter to me as MyNetworkTV never replaced SD with any weather report or sports game. I still can watch it in HD either way but SD really owned Raw at NoC now that I think about it.

This will be my last current wrestling show to watch in a long time. Let's hope for the best.

Of course you wonder about WWE...they promote the shit outta Smackdown moving to SyFy, but yet, still no word on the future of NXT what they will do with that show...if its gonna be a webshow or done or what...

Why should they say that? It's clearly still showing on SyFy and the 3rd season just started. Maybe when it's ending they'll give an indication of the future.

My internet can't handle videos. I get 200mb a day. If I go over. NO INTERNET FOR YOU!!

Why should they say that? It's clearly still showing on SyFy and the 3rd season just started. Maybe when it's ending they'll give an indication of the future.

Because the new season of Caprica will be at 9 pm on Tuesday October 5th...so no NXT...I may not get to see myself on one of the 3 shows I'll be stalking...er... I mean sitting behind Striker for...;)

I'm gonna have to get a cable box...

I'll be here. I need an awesome meal though. I want this to be perfect,it's the first Smackdown I've seen since Rey Rey and Swaggie took a swim.

Why is it so impossible that Sci-Fi could just, oh I don't know, change NXT's time slot?

Because they'd rather cater to the geeks who believe that there is really a chupacabra and that the future of the Earth really relies on Stargate continuing on for the love of criminy!! :banghead: I agree KB.... or even move it to Friday, or change it to 10 pm or something...I don't wanna schlep myself to my family's house to watch it on the web...web browsers fail...but cable can be more reliable...

Because they'd rather cater to the geeks who believe that there is really a chupacabra and that the future of the Earth really relies on Stargate continuing on for the love of criminy!! :banghead: I agree KB.... or even move it to Friday, or change it to 10 pm or something...I don't wanna schlep myself to my family's house to watch it on the web...web browsers fail...but cable can be more reliable...

You know it may be that you're in the midwest and I'm on the east coast and it's a time zone thing but I'm pretty sure NXT comes on at 10 pm on Tuesdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back