• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fondest Memory in Wrestling

I've been watching wrestling since I was very young so it's almost impossible for me to remember everything or to just pick one. In no order my top5 are.

1) Vince buys WCW and is shown on the Final Nitro. That was a great exciting moment for all long time fans.

2) Y2J Chris Jericho debuts after months of speculation to whom it was. Still one of if not the best debut ever.

3) Hogan slamming Andre the Giant I was only 8 at the time, but I still knew it was special.

4) Steve Austin winning his first WWF title. The storyline leading to that match was great. I could just tell it was the changing of an era, and it was.

5) The end of Wrestlemania 20 with Guerrero and Benoit was awesome and emotional . They both worked their asses off to get to that point, and they deserved. Benoit has tainted it for me now with his actions, but I still think it was a great moment.

Oh my gosh this is alittle hard. I grew uparound the time shawn michaels had became top dog I was goin on four when he won the wwe title. Hmmm ok one of my faves DX reforming on Raw in 2006. Another one for me I'd have to say and honestly no one can deny one of the best returns ever! Whether you love him or hate him John cena returning at the royal rumble NOBODY! saw that coming especially in msg. Another fave would be batista's return in 2006 when he took out mark henry. Stone cold returning in 2001 attackin all the alliance members never will forget that. Of course triple h's return in 2002. Jericho's return in 2007. Jeff hardy's return to tna earlier this year. My top two though is Edge's return in 2008 in the triple threat match omg I'll never forget that but my top moment I will NEVER forget this....When edge cashed in the money in the bank contract on the undertaker in 2007 I never saw that coming I remember where I was and knew exactly what I was doin at the time. Never forget that

My favourite moment was during the WCW Invasion storyline, when the current WWF wrestlers who had run out to fight off the WCW invaders suddenly turned around and began beating the hell out of the fallen WWF guys, and Paul Heyman announced the return of E.....C......W!!

It was so cool to see the spotlight on guys like Raven, Tazz, Justin Credible and the debuting RVD and Tommy Dreamer. I just never expected ECW to be added to the WWF vs WCW feud, it totally took me by surprise and it was great to see.

When the ECW guys all came down to the ring later for the match against WCW/WWF through the crowd with the old ECW music playing and wearing the classic EC f'n W T-Shirt, I was loving it.

Definately my favoruite moment in wrestling history

For me it has to be Wrestlemanie VII when Savage lost to Ultimate Warrior and after the match Sherri kicking the hell out of Savage, then Miss Elisabeth comes from the crowd and threw her out of the ring, re-uniting Savage and Miss Elisabeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back