• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Wrestling Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm it would have to be Hogan vs undertaker at 1991 Survivor series

I was flipping through channels and I saw footage of Sting crashing through the ring, and then it went to the current stuff and Sting was cleaning house on nWo and thats when I decided to watch wrestling

My first memory was when Triple H took a sledghammer to Undertaker's white motorcycle around the time of WrestleMania 17. I've been watching wrestling ever since.

It might be Austin getting run over by the car that one night. Talk about an angle that was not ended right, Rikishi was the driver. RIKISHI WAS THE DRIVER!?!? That was stupid.

I'm going to go old school... My first memory I was maybe 4 years old and my mom put me in front of the tv and just put on like Saturday Night Main Event.. This was like 1989 or 1990 and I saw Hogan.. I was just stunned he got me hooked, then I saw The Rockers and Nasty Boys and I was just like WOW.. And every since then now almost 21 years old I have been a wrestling fan ever since.. I remeber watching WCW Saturday Night before they had Nitro.. When Vader was there champion feuding with Sting... Man nothing beast wrestling from 1990 to 1999.. Magical

My first wrestling memory was watching Raw at my neighbor's house one night right at the beginning of the Invasion angle. I remember the main even being Kurt Angle and Edge and Chrisitan vs. Booker T and the Dudley Boyz in a Table Match. Ive been hooked ever since.

You want my serious, first memory of profession wrestling?

Cena getting drafted to Raw.........

Oh, you poor, poor man. You mean to tell me you didn't watch Austin v. McMahon? DX, the NWO, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels in his prime? Oh man! Sorry to say this, but that sucks.

My first memory was Undertaker vs Kane in an inferno match at the time I didn't know it was fake and it was just WOW!

The taker burning the bear thing didn't make sense to me till like 3 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back