• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[FM12] WrestleZone United

KettleFace

Occasional Pre-Show
If this is in the wrong section then please move it, thanks.

Right, the basis of this idea is based around the game Football Manager 2012 (soccer to alot of you, however I'll always be referring to it as football). For those of you who don't know, Football Manager or "FM" is a game in which you take control of a football team and basically run the day to day operations at the club, which mainly includes tactics, formations, picking the squads, transfers, talking to the press etc. A feature of FM is that there is a Database Editor in which you can create players, teams and stadiums among many other features.

What I am basically looking to do is create a team using the Database Editor made up of people from this site. When I've done that, I will use this thread/an updates thread to post monthly reviews (monthly on the game, the updates will probably be every few days) of how the team and your players specifically are performing, aswell as keeping you up to date with various other features of the game. The team name is still up for decisions as are many other formalities of the team, which I will get to in a moment. Here is the basic form you will need to fill out to become a part of the team.

Name (Real name please):
Date Of Birth:
Nationality:
Position:
Height (in CM):
Weight (in KG):
Squad Number:
Bonus Points (Chose up to 3 things you wish for your player to have a higher rating, eg Pace, Finishing, Composure):

Attributes (choose three for bonus points)

Technical
Corners
Crossing
Dribbling
Finishing
First Touch
Free Kick Taking
Heading
Long Shots
Long Throws
Marking
Passing
Penalty Taking
Tackling
Technique

Mental
Aggression
Anticipation
Bravery
Composure
Concentration
Creativity
Decisions
Determination
Flair
Influence
Off The Ball
Positioning
Teamwork
Work Rate

Physical
Acceleration
Agility
Balance
Jumping
Natural Fitness
Pace
Stamina
Strength

You don't have to pick one from each category - you can pick any 3 from the above options. Keep in mind that as we progress throughout the game, your skills in all areas will naturally improve.

I plan on starting us off in the npower League 1, which is the third tier of English football. Here are the following formalities that will be decided upon by you.

Team Name
Team Nickname
Stadium Name
Primary Home Kit Colour
Primary Away Kit Colour

Please feel free to PM me if you prefer with your suggestions for these 4 particular subjects, and I apologize for the length of the thread. Hopefully we get alot of people interested so we can get up and running with this, as I've done it in the past and it's alot of fun.

Thanks,
Haz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back