• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flaming 101

I could always play Devil's advocate, and argue against gay marriage, but I really don't see any downfalls to it.

I could always play Devil's advocate, and argue against gay marriage, but I really don't see any downfalls to it.

That's no fun. We need to get one of those people that think they have to protect the sanctity of marriage and shit like that. I know they're here somewhere.

That's no fun. We need to get one of those people that think they have to protect the sanctity of marriage and shit like that. I know they're here somewhere.

[sarcasm]

I think that those ass-packers shouldn't get married, because God said they'd all go to hell...And, and, senators and governors across the nation are working hard to protect the sanctity of marriage, and those cum junkies are going to ruin it. My 15th wife agrees with me!

[/sarcasm]

I'm about to go to sleep, and still nothing? Boo you ****es (someone please get that movie reference).

I leave you with this.
24644s1.jpg

Can't hold back something so fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back