• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flaming 101

Absolutely the worst thread I've ever seen. And I don't mean that as more fun flaming. No, this is literally the worst thread I've ever read in my entire life.

Someone should close this abomination.

I could half ass it and flame better than you people. Just ask Brian Becker. You people couldn't flame someone if I gave you a blowtorch.

The fact that you refer to him as Moon Knight deeply saddens me. Know your role JKO, you're talking to a fucking legend. He's Sting, you're Santino.

Making a thread to delibertly spawn flaming seems to echo the same criticisms that an earlier thread created simply to get signiture quotes earned. Surely the best "flames" come from a topic in which two or more people violently disagree about a particular subject or hate eachother. Synthetically attempting to create this can't hope to have the same effects can it?

(Anyways one would question why flames need to be created in the first place. Play with fire as they say, and someone gets hurt. Not everyone can treat it like a joke :( )

The fact that you refer to him as Moon Knight deeply saddens me. Know your role JKO, you're talking to a fucking legend. He's Sting, you're Santino.

*It hurts so much*

:rolleyes:

What the fuck am I supposed to call him? If he's Sting, then I'm fucking Randy Orton. Don't come shit on us just for having some fun. If you want to flame, then flame.

What the fuck am I supposed to call him?

The fact that you don't know his original name is what saddens me. It means you don't know your history. It means show some respect kid.

If he's Sting, then I'm fucking Randy Orton. Don't come shit on us just for having some fun. If you want to flame, then flame.

Randy Orton?

:lmao:

Right. You and your 150 posts. No. Not even close. You're a dark match jobber. That's about it.

Nitafrong, I love your peace ideas. I want to see someone curse at you, just so you could own them by not saying anything back and making them look like an idiot.

The fact that you don't know his original name is what saddens me. It means you don't know your history. It means show some respect kid.

I joined in May of 2009. I don't have his profile pulled up in front of me as I'm writing this, but I believe he joined in '06. What in the good fuck would possess me to look this guy up? It's a Wrestling Forum, not a museum. Just because somebody joined before you doesn't automatically require me to give them respect. CCS joined before Tenta, Lariat, and The D-Man, does that mean that they should respect him? Just as you once sported in your sig-Respect is Earned, Not Given...

Randy Orton?

:lmao:

Right. You and your 150 posts. No. Not even close. You're a dark match jobber. That's about it.

And I don't even know why we're comparing ourselves to wrestlers.

Congrats on your 3K posts, but you know, that's expected when you joined 2 fucking years before me.

I joined in May of 2009. I don't have his profile pulled up in front of me as I'm writing this, but I believe he joined in '06. What in the good fuck would possess me to look this guy up? It's a Wrestling Forum, not a museum. Just because somebody joined before you doesn't automatically require me to give them respect. CCS joined before Tenta, Lariat, and The D-Man, does that mean that they should respect him? Just as you once sported in your sig-Respect is Earned, Not Given...

And I don't even know why we're comparing ourselves to wrestlers.

Congrats on your 3K posts, but you know, that's expected when you joined 2 fucking years before me.
You aren't really trying to debate with xfear on anything are you?

JKO are you serious right now? I was just fucking with you, but if you really want to go down that road, we can. Because there are people who have been here since May who have done about 10,000 times as much as you have. Fuck, Steve has been here since May, and even HE knows who fucking DIAR is.

Go make a thread someone gives a shit about and then we'll continue this conversation.

Freecreditreport.com commercials are awesome.

I like the Raisin Bran Crunch commercial, too, because it sounds like a conversation me and my friends would have.

JKO are you serious right now? I was just fucking with you, but if you really want to go down that road, we can. Because there are people who have been here since May who have done about 10,000 times as much as you have. Fuck, Steve has been here since May, and even HE knows who fucking DIAR is.

Go make a thread someone gives a shit about and then we'll continue this conversation.
I think that has something to do with Irish resetting my name to that, I was using it when I came back a while ago.

I couldn't tell if you were fucking around or not, so I thought you were serious. As for DIAR, whatever. I didn't start fucking around in the Bar Room until about June, and as far as I'm concerned, I can barely even remember that, so if I'm supposed to have done some secret homework assignment as to who DIAR was, then sorry. But I just don't have the time or patience to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back