• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flaming 101

I couldn't tell if you were fucking around or not, so I thought you were serious. As for DIAR, whatever. I didn't start fucking around in the Bar Room until about June, and as far as I'm concerned, I can barely even remember that, so if I'm supposed to have done some secret homework assignment as to who DIAR was, then sorry. But I just don't have the time or patience to do that.
You need to chill out man, I don't give a fuck if you know me or not and neither does xfear so calm down. Shit, everybody knew he was messing around. Lighten up, no harm no foul.

Just don't talk shit to people who have been here much longer than you have, have done much more for this forum than you have, and have proven themselves to be great posters. You haven't proven anything. At all. Just being here since May isn't an excuse either, both Razorback AND Lariat joined in May, and both of them have 500+ posts and have proven themselves to be great posters.

Put the ego away kid. As you said, respect is EARNED, not given. Insulting veterans isn't exactly the fastest road to respect is it? Besides, I was just joking with you, calm down.

Hiya Nita! How you doing tonight my Irish Queen?

Hi xfearbefore :) (Mindfull of comments that others have had about the bar room becoming MSN central, I shall keep this brief :p) I am not too bad, just passed my driving test today and am celebrating by trying to post meaningfully.....

Thanks for the compliament of sorts JKO too. Glad to know there are no hard feelings circa reppage- t'was not personal :)

I hope Kofi is at the house show tomorrow. And I hope I can get my picture with him.

My two cents is to never flame. Just look at my public profile lol...

Anyway it only gives you trouble and negative stuff, like prison...

So even though the other user is a jerk. There is the almighty ignore button

Damn, do I love fluffernutters.

I haven't had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in fucking FOREVER. Who wants to come over to my house and make some?

EVERYONE, shut your fucktarded cum shoots up! I have got a fucking massive hangover. If i have 2 get up again 2 repeat this, there wil b hell 2 pay!

One day, we'll be graced with a flaming thread where someone actually breaks down and cries. This thread turned into a hugfest rather quickly...*****es...

Whatever happened to DS? He was fun to argue with...

One day, we'll be graced with a flaming thread where someone actually breaks down and cries. This thread turned into a hugfest rather quickly...*****es...

Whatever happened to DS? He was fun to argue with...

From what I have gathered, a whole lot of the guys here in the Bar Room are buds for the most part. No real hatred to enjoy some good flaming. There needs to be some topic we can get some good flaming going on, and really hurt people's feelings right. But when it happens, if I am not a part of it, I will have my popcorn and Pepsi Wild Cherry to enjoy watching the hilarity ensue.

From what I have gathered, a whole lot of the guys here in the Bar Room are buds for the most part. No real hatred to enjoy some good flaming. There needs to be some topic we can get some good flaming going on, and really hurt people's feelings right. But when it happens, if I am not a part of it, I will have my popcorn and Pepsi Wild Cherry to enjoy watching the hilarity ensue.

Last time I saw any real arguing going on, it was over abortion. That tends to do the trick every time. I'd like to see it happen over something else.

I highly doubt religion, already been there, and I don't know who is as stout and stubborn as CCS that is currently on here.

I highly doubt religion, already been there, and I don't know who is as stout and stubborn as CCS that is currently on here.

I'm pretty firm in my beliefs that there is a God...And he's an asshole that I have no faith in.

As far as "who" God is, I'm not sure on...No religion has it quite right anyway...

I'm pretty firm in my beliefs that there is a God...And he's an asshole that I have no faith in.

As far as "who" God is, I'm not sure on...No religion has it quite right anyway...

Exactly. Besides religion is too played out on arguments. Something new is lurking, just waiting to release its load all over the forum.

Gay marriage?

Death Penalty?

The Plan-B Pill? (Oh, wait...That's abortion, too)

Not sure. Gay marriage would definitely get intense, and may get into some people being called homophobes as a result.

Death Penalty is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back