• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flaming 101

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
In an attempt to spark discussion in the Bar Room, I dedicated a whole thread to flaming. The art of flaming is to have an online war of words with someone over the internet. It is a more brutal form of debating. Feel free to have your own flame wars, flaming tips, and classic battles included in this thread.

Fuck you. We've had this fucking thread once a week for six months. Hey, everyone come flame here!!!! Fucking idiot.

Reactions: SK
I was hoping to start discussion in the Bar Room. Threads about "Hey, my computer's broke. Any help?" won't do that.

Oh, so we are flaming now? Because it's very hard to tell. Especially with the trend of scolding the young lately.

Bus Wanking *****.

That's the spirit, FTS. GD's acting like a fucktarded asshole right now, so I'm ignoring him at the moment.

And maybe if you weren't such a bitchass punk, I'd know if you were scolding me.

You guys are being stupid. FTS is the only one who has an idea of what to do. You dumbasses are acting like virgins at the strip club. Maybe you should go home before your fucking bedtime.

You guys are being stupid. FTS is the only one who has an idea of what to do. You dumbasses are acting like virgins at the strip club. Maybe you should go home before your fucking bedtime.

And BradTheGreat was an alt?

He's MRC, and he is pretty funny.

I want TM to change his avatar because I think he's JKO.

Less than 20 posts before we got a who are you. You guys fucking suck at flaming. If I set you on fire, you still couldn't flame.

I think people who say "Who?" in the sarcastic manner fucking fail and should be taken outside and shot.

Yeah, even your golden boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back