• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First day of high school

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
What can you remember about the first day of high school? Simple as that.

For me, I went to a school where everyone knew who my sister was and she was very successful and I felt like all eyes were on me to be the same so there was pressure of course. People knew me as ____'s brother but not anymore and I'm glad. Also, the food sucked, it was some kind of hoagie, lol.

Your turn.

My first class was a statistics class. I sat behind a Chinese guy named Johnny who I chatted with a bit. Later that day I sat behind another Chinese guy named Lanny. It turned out the two were identical twins. It seemed like something out of a sitcom.

I don't really remember anything about my first day of high school. I just looked at it as another year. The only thing I remember about that day was wondering if Lex Luger was going to win the WWF title because my first day of high school was the same day as SummerSlam 93.

First day sucked cause I was assigned the wrong counselor to start and didn't have any classes except homeroom. Spent the entire day trying to register for classes I thought I already had. Ended up with like 3 elective courses and a sophomore history course.

I tripped walking up the stairs to my locker after fourth period. Hilarity ensued... years later when I found it in myself to look back and laugh at the moment.

Reactions: gd
This thread makes me feel so old. I remember hating the girl who was to become my best friend, that's about it.

I woke up, had an assembly then did home room until about 10. From 10-12 did some other classes, had lunch and had some classes until 3 when school was let out.

Mostly boring but was awesome to see some old friends that I hadn't seen for years. I spent my 1st 3 years of school in Public school, went to Catholic school for about 6-7 and went back to high school when I got back, gotta say it was nice that almost everyone still remembered me as I kind of fell off the face of the public school earth for a while.

Some kids ribbed me for a few days but I survived their ribbing. After about 3 days they all considered me as an alright dude and the rest of High School was pretty good.

First class, Geometry. Had the craziest teacher ever, who happened to live down the street from me, and to my knowledge still does. He told the worst joke ever:
"What did the acorn say when he grew up?
...Gee, I'm a tree!"
...Dear God.
Second class, Spanish. Teacher, who was Salvadorian, became offended when my buddy drew a taco on the front of his notebook. She thought he referred to a different taco... taco rosado. Ironically, he didn't, the teacher became embarrassed, and no longer teaches in America.
Third class, World History. My teacher, who looked like 4-foot-11 Mr. Clean, used GI Joes to act out WWI.
Fourth class, English. My teacher, who looked like Peter Griffin, is THE ultimate Star Wars nerd. We still chat once in a while.

I remember Orientation day, It was the first day I laid eyes on my now fiance.... other then that my whole high school days are a blurr minus the fun moments like when I got caught chewing chewing gum in the library and the teacher who hated me grabbed me by the ear and marched me to the principal. he tried to get me expelled...

For chewing chewing gum.

I remember being late for my first class because there were over 2,000 of my peers there the first day....just a little wrestling footnote - Diesel was WWE champion when I started High School.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back