Females

FOTH 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
I'll tell you about girls.Some are fine.But these chicks at my school.Some of them who i thought to be friends won't talk to me anymore.I know I'm not their best friend,but why can't they just talk for a few minutes each day.They say they are my friends but why won't they talk to me?What are your guys opinions on these girls and girls like this.Why are some girls like this?

take the sadist route, thats what I did in middle school when girls quit liking me and started being mean instead

but then again I had problems when I was little, so better you not listen to me LOL

Oh I stopped talking to them.I just have opinions about them.Especislly since they are hot like fire.

I'm sorry Justin. I will admit that I watch ROH too. But I can definitaly say that its not as good as WWE or even TNA for that matter. I watch all wrestling. Always have, always will. I'm a mark. Plain and Simple.

As for FOTH. Maybe if you tried acting like someone other than yourself. You would get some girls.

I'm sorry Justin. I will admit that I watch ROH too. But I can definitaly say that its not as good as WWE or even TNA for that matter. I watch all wrestling. Always have, always will. I'm a mark. Plain and Simple.

As for FOTH. Maybe if you tried acting like someone other than yourself. You would get some girls.

Best advice any of us can give you FOTH Rep for monkey.
EDIT: once i have spread it around that is.

It wasn't really very amusing... it's amusing you're all like "oh FOTH no girl would ever talk to you" but the most joy you have all got from today is trying to discredit him or make fun of him on a wrestling forum. Come on guys go out and get some air, you can all do better than that.

Well, maybe if you tried harder. Tell ya what, if you're next card is at least halfway decent, I'll vote for it.

It wasn't really very amusing... it's amusing you're all like "oh FOTH no girl would ever talk to you" but the most joy you have all got from today is trying to discredit him or make fun of him on a wrestling forum. Come on guys go out and get some air, you can all do better than that.

Fresh Air is bad for me. It fucks with my acne and astma. Beside, who's going to watch my Magic The Gathering cards while I am out there. lol

when realising that there not your best friends, then you should realise, that there is no obligation for them to talk to you. so they really don't have to if they don't want to.

hell i don't even talk to my best friends every day, they'll talk to you when they have the time, and just cause they don't talk to you one day dosen't make them a bitch, carry that attitude and they'll probably never talk to you.

Yeah but they never talk to me.The last time they talked to me was a month ago prolly.But I never did anything to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back