• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

favorite wrestlemania of all time!

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
R

Rated R Superstar316

Which was your favorite wrestlemania of all time.... from wrestlemania 1 to 22.... mine would be, i'd have to say wrestlemania 17.... please comment on wht yours is and if you think wrestlemania 17 s hould be the best of ALL TIME!:wwf:

19 was good to.... 17 still was the best lol wht about 18 haha

yea there was an 18, its were triple h won the undisputed title from jericho.... and its where the rock and hogan first wrestled....

OK for all you TNA fans. This year lets compare TNA's Bound for Glory(Their own type of wrestlemania ppv) with Wrestlemania 23.I think there both 4 hours. Im not sure but its different in many ways.If its not 4 hours then its 3 hours. Well anyway lets compare wrestlemania 23 with Bound for Gory and see which is better. OH and by the way 18 was great but not better than 17. I think thats when HHH became undisputed champion by pinning Chris Jericho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back