• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worse wrestlemania of all time

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
sachintendulkar said:
wm 21 is underated it had hbk vs angle which was good, mitb + taker/orton + rey/eddie + batista vs hhh which were all quite gd, the rest of the card wasn't great but one of the better cards

wm 22 is way overated.

I would agree with you there dude, Mania 21 was a solid little event.

Mania 22 had one Mania moment, which was the table on fire. Other than that it was a complete wash up.

The WM with the title tornement was pretty lame, I think it was Mania 4, the tornement was so long that come the end if you weren't hanging at the end of a rope due to the lack of will to live you really didn't care who won.

I think most of the old Mania's were pretty rubbish, they had a lot of thrown together matches that had no storyline impact and didn't really make a lot of sense. Who can ever forget such classic fueds as... Owen Hart Vs Skinner and Bob Backlund Vs Razor Ramon WTF?!

Mania 22 wasnt that overated. The 2 hardcore matches were good and the main event wasnt that bad either...

at one wrestlemania soon, they should do a king of the ring style tournament, with semi's being last man standing and street fight matches and the final being hell in a cell for the wwe championship, now that would be something.

perfectfan91 said:
wrestlemania 15 sucked except for rock and austin i mean could that hell in a cell match be any worse than it was

Yeah it could of been worse, but eventually we were treated to HHH/Nash @ Bad Blood '03 and that was just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back