• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worse wrestlemania of all time

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
the worst where wrestle mania 21,1,2,3,2000, 8,AND MOST OF ALL 11! the best where wrestlemania 18,20,15,14,12, and wrestle mania 22 and how did 22 suck you had like every match like triple threat, title matches ,no hold barred match, pillow fight,casket match ,money in the bank ladder match, tag team match, and a hardcore match enough said also the best match at 22 i have to say is the shawn michaels vs vince

22 good matches.... foley/edge, whc triple threat, main event, mcmahon/michaels, mitb (and maybe only hardcore match was amazing)

ppv standard but not wrestlemania: taker/henry, kane + show vs carlito + masters, trish/mickie

crap matches: boogeyman/booker, pillow fight

this was such a shit card.....barely any stand out matches.....taker/angle should have been wrestlemania. or give him someone better than henry like booker t. and boogeyman, waste of 15 mins (promo, entrances, match etc.) which could have gone to whc match

surviorseries said:
the worst where wrestle mania 21,1,2,3,2000, 8,AND MOST OF ALL 11! the best where wrestlemania 18,20,15,14,12, and wrestle mania 22 and how did 22 suck you had like every match like triple threat, title matches ,no hold barred match, pillow fight,casket match ,money in the bank ladder match, tag team match, and a hardcore match enough said also the best match at 22 i have to say is the shawn michaels vs vince

I'd have to diagree, WrestleMania: 1, 2, 3 & 2000 were great WrestleMania's! like WM 1 was the beginning of the Greatest Sports Entertainment Spectacular of all time! and your saying it was one of the worst? that's just crazy! :blink: plus, if WrestleMania had sucked and everyone had agreed, then there would be WrestleMania 2-22, and probably there would of not been a WWF/E for that long.

I dont see how people can think wrestlemania 22 was that bad. Considering not all of you have seen ALL the wrestlemanias, you carnt really judge this. Wrestlemania 22 actually was not the worst by far AT ALL.

I can't even remember all the WrestleMania's! I didn't like WrestleMania 22 for 1 Reason! Randy Orton lost and didn't get the title!!! GRRRRRRR

Yeah I know BUT I love Randy Orton and I don't like seeing my man lose! Lol :p

Nope, he lost to The Undertaker!!! But I can understand that though 'cause I love The Undertaker and he's just a true legend, but come on... Randy could so badly beat a midget (Rey Mysterio!)

Yes, of course! I hate Rey, well I don't now, I feel sorry for him now but Yeah I did then!!! GRRRRRRR

You can get rid of Trish from there cos shes leaving :'(

^^^where did you get that from?

XX had a great main event with some good wrestling matches
21 had the first Money IN The Bank match and fantastic trailers
22 had the Money In The Bank again Hardcore match and a decent show

i think the worst wrestlemania would be either 13 or 11

wm 21 is underated it had hbk vs angle which was good, mitb + taker/orton + rey/eddie + batista vs hhh which were all quite gd, the rest of the card wasn't great but one of the better cards

wm 22 is way overated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back