• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite underrated poster

More than we needed to know 90's Kid.

I like Furyof5 but I can't say he's underrated. He's too new to have any sort of reputation yet. Give him a month and he'll be better known.

Furyof5 is a fucking newbie!!! He's not underrated!

With all due respect to Furyof5, I have to agree with this 100%. I think this guy is off to a great start and seems like he is going to be a great poster for some time to come. But the dude has been on these forums for approximately 2 weeks. How can anyone say he's under-rated, over-rated, or rated correctly yet? I do enjoy his posts, they usually do make for a good read. But you cannot be under-rated after only being here 2 weeks.

People who have been around here for a while but who tend to be a little anonymous, who don't get the attention they really should, these are the guys who could be considered under-rated. Not guys with a two week tenure. Talk to me in about 6 months (I'm sure there'll be a dozen or so threads of this nature between then and now) and we'll see then if he's under-rated or not.

I'm underrated in the art of sexy time.

LOL, jk. I'm a virgin.

This made me lol

I noticed SpoodBeest ages ago and thought he seemed like he would be a good poster and it appears he's gotten there. Does that make him overrated or underrated? Hmmm... Well, I like SpoodBeest's posts anyways...

Xfear is never rated high enough :p

I noticed SpoodBeest ages ago and thought he seemed like he would be a good poster and it appears he's gotten there. Does that make him overrated or underrated? Hmmm... Well, I like SpoodBeest's posts anyways...

I guess I have become the hot topic of this thread. Keep them coming as I love compliments. Also I find it weird how hArdymArk could have seen potential in my posts from nooby days

Exactly.

Except for the "don't get the attention they really deserve part." :)

Just kidding. Actually, exactly like you. Lots of posts, high rep power, but not receiving the attention you should, while other guys who post way less and not as well (sometimes) get more attention (which I guess would make them over-rated).

In all seriousness, I've only seen Drunk Armbar once and he seems pretty fucking amazing

Overrated and Underrated are only applicable when being used as a comparison, so without labeling one poster as "The norm" you can't really have either one. It's all subject

I think I should be on somne people's lists, since people like Ferbian like to point out how shit I am every chance they get

Honestly dude you just aren't that good. You don't make the cut now, and you never will in the future. Deal with the hand god gave you and call it a day man.

NorCal= pound for pound worst poster ever.

Indirectly? About 200 times.

That's funny, cause I don't have that opinion at all mate. Your posts are short, but they usually says pretty much what needs to be said. Besides, like I said in D-man's thread a few days ago, sure you don't post a lot of wrestling, but we all know you got a good mind for the business.

I'm such a loosey goosey, I love everyone. It ain't the LSD talking. LOL. But here's my list of who I ALWAYS enjoy reading, talking, etc with.

SSC, Dirty Jose, Senior Angel, Super Hans (you all are ;) incredibly killer funny and know how to cheer someone up.) I dig Ferb, Doc, Spood, KB, FunKay, HBK-Aholic, Pedro'sPizza, , Big Black Crock. Then a VERY special acknowledement to my dear Holy One, and Rox (for all the chat of Striker love!!!) I wouldn't say these are under-rated posters, but everyone named here are effin AMAZING posters...I wish I could green rep them all day, every day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back