• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite underrated poster

Mongoose McQueen is really improving (He used to be JBPE for those of you who don't know) so he gets a mention.

Mongoose is someone I won't agree with on political issues, but he's got enough balls to have a political debate in The Cage, so he's got my respect anyway. I don't think I remember any of his posts before the Qur'an burning thread.

I've always liked Crock since the B-Team, even though i failed as a mentor to him, and Rox is a pretty good poster...oh and any 13 or 14 year old kid that can hold his own on here too.

Not gonna lie, I get Crock and Angel confused regularly. They're the new Freddy and Scotty for me. I like both though so it doesn't matter I suppose.

SpoodBeest isn't underrated, people (and himself) talk about his posting abilitys all the time

I most certainly am underrated, I haven't reached full potential yet. I also speak of my abilities a lot yes but that doesn't mean anything really. Not everyone talks of my abilities either maybe a few people do and I can only think of a good four. Anyway back on topic with this thread.

I have a few people I think could have a better and more well known rep around here. These individuals are:

Crock, Angel, The Holy One, enterkey, hatehabsforever, nickb03, Rox, The Brain, Mike "The Kid' Killam, Remix, Stinger (Pedro's Pizza), among others but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

I most certainly am underrated, I haven't reached full potential yet. I also speak of my abilities a lot yes but that doesn't mean anything really. Not everyone talks of my abilities either maybe a few people do and I can only think of a good four. Anyway back on topic with this thread.

Ha you cannot call yourself underrated Spood.

Well I do thank the people who said my name, I don't think I count as I'm in the Cage a lot. I've also had my share of pretty horrid posts/threads. If I'm going to stick to the OP's guidelines, then my vote goes to Rayne as well. I've seen the guy rip apart so many people's idiotic posts, and not once does he lose his cool. Plus he's a pretty damn good poster as well.

Ferbian, he always has a really balanced view on everything and for only 18 he knows a hell of a lot, seems like he is maybe a big history buff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back