• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite type of razor.

Someone gave me a brand new unopened Schick Titanium one time and I've been using it for a while. But it doesn't seem to do the job anymore seeing as how I got some facial hair. I heard that pro glide was decent... Can anyone confirm that?

There are plenty of Gillettes...at least say which one.

92237.jpg

Damnit doc

i've been using fusion power for a while even though gilette had to come out and say the vibration doesn't actuallyy do anything

I use the Gillette Fusion power thingamajig as well. The blades are pricey. I think.. $15 for a pack of 3-4? It does a damn good job though.

Gillette Mach 3. Used it for years and it's worked very well the entire time.

I've used that since I was 15 kb. One of the best razors I've ever used. Simple to use lol, cheap replacements and they last for about and I say about two weeks. I've got a "heavy" stubble so your results may varry.

I'm I going to be the only outcast here and say I use a schick hydro? I honestly see nothing wrong with it. Works fine for me.

I use Proglide. I used to used this crappy bump fighter for sensitive skin,then I was like "I should get something better than this crappy bump fighter to shave." Lacking oh so much knowledge about razors,I put my faith in John Cena and picked a pro glide and never looked back. But I never touch my face, I let a barber do that.

I'm I going to be the only outcast here and say I use a schick hydro? I honestly see nothing wrong with it. Works fine for me.

Nah, I used it too. It worked amazingly. I lost my razor in the process of moving and decided to try the Fusion, been using it since.

Remember guys, puns are bad.

With that said, pretty much anything Gilette makes is badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back