favorite entrance theme

kiren134 said:
http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f...DCryp=054211CB-E973-4FC9-86C2-E&action=search

They scratched it just before his 60 day suspension and its now being used for CM Punk on ECW as promo music (as well as a song for a recent PPV).

He only came out with it once.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns is his theme?

WWE were trialing it before his title run (the one that was to start at WM before the backstage incident - and his suspension). It was only used once at a taping, in a house show from memory.

After the suspension, it was used as theme music to a PPV - Not GAB, maybe vengence or judgment day i think???. Now its being used for CM Punks ECW promos.

Kanes old theme, out of fire his very first song in the wwe, then he got Burned, sound almost the same, his new one is awesome, Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven. Triple H's, Shane McMacons and vinces. a bunch more too.

kane's, Heidenreich's, Undertaker's Badass theme (2nd one), Chris Jericho's
Beth Pheonix, lita, and Victoria
Coporate Ministry and DX

jlake226 said:
i didn't watch wrestling for like a year so my question is why was orton suspended?

Inappropriate conduct with staff, specifically females backstage. Basically, he thought he was gods gift to women and if they didn't see it that was, he treated them like $hit.

I really liked Ken Shamrock's music when he was 'The World's Most Dangerous Man' but also good is Teddy Long's music, The Godfather, Rick Rude, and Too Cool.

I like Kanes theme(old and new), old for the character and new because I can listen to it at home.
I also like Orton's theme and Benoit's Our lady peace theme.
Christian's theme with the Opera singers was pretty cool.
The brood's theme was cool too(their whole entrance was awesome).
Pretty much all of Undertaker's themes except the one's sung by Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock.

I really liked Triple H's, Dudley Boyz & Chris Jericho's theme entrance at WrestleMania X7 if anyone remembers. I can't remember who sung their entrances, I think Y2J's was by Saliva's, but thats all I can remember.

wholef'nshow15 said:
my favorite entrance theme would probably be edge's new theme song and i love litas old sing it freakin rocked

HHH's king:wwf: :boobs: and dx baby

I hate tha DX theme and the "King of Kings" theme they're boring as hell. The Time To Play The game theme siuts Trips perfect not "The King of Kings".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back