Bring Back An Old Entrance Theme

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
We all have dealt with this situation before.... A wrestler we like has an entrance theme that we like, but then it changes to something else. Sometimes you get used to the new song and grow to like it, but then there are those times when you wish the old song would be used instead.

If you could change one wrestler's entrance theme back to one of his previous songs, who would it be, which theme would you change it back to, and would that theme still fit their current character, why or why not?

You cannot change a WWE wrestler's theme back to a TNA theme if he worked with TNA. Same goes for a guy with TNA that used to be in WWE. It must be a theme he has used with the federation he is currently working with.

I will go first. I would change Christian back to the Waterproof Blonde version of his entrance theme because that fits his heel self better than the current one which has more of an upbeat tone fitting a face character instead. Nostalgia comes into play a bit too, I alwas felt that version was better anyhow.

Let me start out by saying once you change your theme music, you shouldn't go back to the original. It makes it seem as if you're going backwards instead of forward. As for me, I might get a little shit for this but I would change Triple H's Motorhead theme back to "My Time." I know it isn't technically his time anymore but that theme go me pumped up way more then his current ever could. If he ever turns heel again, I'd be all for him using this theme once again. "My Time" is probably one of my favorite themes not only in the WWF/E but in all of wrestling.

I would also change Kane's shitty music back to Finger Elevan's Slow Chemical. Kane seemed more vicious with the Slow Chemical theme rather then the generic scary big guy theme he uses now. Kane's music now makes it seem impossible to get behind him during his entrance. Plus the beginning of the song is way better.

You know what, I know that He's gotten older and what not but I know that almost everyone can agree on bringing back Burn In My Light for Orton.

I defintely think it wouldn't fit his sinister heel character, but that song was just so perfect for Randy, especially when he won his first WHC title at Summerslam 2006 and he began feuding with Evolution.

I will go first. I would change Christian back to the Waterproof Blonde version of his entrance theme because that fits his heel self better than the current one which has more of an upbeat tone fitting a face character instead.

I SOOOOOO agree with you. This song was just a good song bothways, heel/face, it doesn't matter. I still boom thing song on my Ipod when I get the chance. It would have been great if he could use it again as a heel now. Thank You Mr Dias.

IF and only IF Undertaker ever went back to biker, I'd put his Big Evil theme "You're Gonna Pay". It just seemed so edgey and fitted his heel persona perfectly.

Great thread!

I agree with all of the above. The Waterproof Blonde, The "My Time", The "Burn In My Light" (one of my personal favorites).

Now, I'm just gonna throw a curve ball & joke around here a bit. But, Cena should go back to "Basic Thuganomics" because of the chorus. It describes his Super-Cena persona, in a weird, twisted way. "Word life, I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me!"

I will go first. I would change Christian back to the Waterproof Blonde version of his entrance theme because that fits his heel self better than the current one which has more of an upbeat tone fitting a face character instead. Nostalgia comes into play a bit too, I alwas felt that version was better anyhow.

I much prefer the original version too. The Waterproof Blonde one was far superior to the lame rip-off version he uses now, and I agree with you 100% that the current version is more suited to a face.

I don't know if this would ever happen but if Kevin Nash becomes a permanent member of the roster or at least a regular on-screen character I would love to see the nWo Wolfpac music make a comeback. When Nash returned to the WWE in 2002 they brought back the original nWo music, so it would be possible to use the Wolfpac theme again.

As it was a faction's theme not Nash's own individual music I think its probably unlikely to happen....but I would love it.

I totally agree on Christian, his old theme fits his current gimmick much better than his upbeat "Just Close Your Eyes". But I have to break away and go with another entrance that I want back. Without a doubt I would change Kane's current entrance theme "Man On Fire" and give him his old theme "Slow Chemical" back. They both fit his charecter, but Slow Chemical represents the old Kane, the Kane who scared the shit out of people and was a badass monster.

[YOUTUBE]xLrkKW1jcRk[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back