Whose Entrance Music Should Be Changed?

There's a few that could use new music.

Cena springs to mind right off the bat. His theme is beyond played out at this point. It's to blingin' for his current persona. He could still do a "wholesome" verse over the top of a much darker, grimier beat and add a little bit of an edge to his character.

Daniel Bryan's is terrible. It doesn't fit somebody who is supposedly a main eventer. I think his character would mesh well with an emo-core type of song.

I'm not a huge fan of Sheamus' either. It's recognizable and all, but it seems rather bland to me. He's a monster and I think a Celtic rock song, in the Pouges sort of vibe, would be pretty fucking awesome.

wade barrett's new theme sucks balls.

he needs to revert back to his original theme that starts with ''i've had enough...."

this song was more catchy, sounded better, and i actually knew it was wade barrett coming out.

his new theme is very generic, doesn't stand out, is not catchy at all.

Agree that Wade's new theme is awful.

Always liked "My Time" for HHH, though its lyrics don't fit the current character. I don't mind the Valkryies remix for DB; it's distinctive, and trying too hard to be cool, just like DB's current character. However, I'd love him to go back to "The Final Countdown" if he reverts to being a face.

And sorry folks: I don't like "Cult of Personality" for Punk. It'd have fit him when he was running the straight edge society, but now... I prefer "the Fire Burns", even if the intro is a bit of a mess.

David Otunga needs a new theme BADLY..its jobber music essentially but they are giving him a decent push regardless of his talents...Swagger needs a new theme because Ive always hated his...I think Kofi should get some kind of remix to make it edgier..As far as entrances R-Truth needs to go back to rapping during his entrance...not the whats up crap but like how he did it with Miz..Make another remix and he'll be even more popular...Im also not too keen on Cody Rhodes theme...its an okay song but it needs to be tweeked a bit...

Side note-
My favorites-
Mark Henry
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Christian
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Alex Riley

I can't believe nobody's said it yet.

Sheamus's theme song sounds so damn silly it's ridiculous. It doesn't sound tough or aggressive at all. 'Lobster head' should definately be changed before Wrestlemania. I'll admit people react pretty quickly when his music hits but that's it, it's just a silly entrance song and I'm baffled that they're still using for him after all this time. It's such a comedystyle entrance song and certainly does not suit the Celtic WARRIOR.

Kofi
Cena's has always reminded me of the price is right for some reason, sucks.
Barret

Most of all the fucking main raw theme, especially the portion when they are showing like a lame Did you know? graphic, blah

big show's music is the WHACKEST!!!

'well it's the big show!!' OMG the weakest fuckin entrance music of all time

change it or just retire show. u are awful anyway.

also, monday night raw theme music needs to change. nickelback intro song is way played out. it was never that good to begin with.

attitude era raw theme was the best.

Daniel Bryan- he has a superhero music and he's a heel
CM Punk- liked the old one better
Cody Rhodes- goldDust music is better then his crap
Wade Barrett- more garbage, atleast he has time to think about it while he heels up
Ziggler- just trash and whats up with him and Cody having short sleeve hoodies. try people try
Uso's- the whole entrace is horriable, who really cares, its a tribal verison of stomp the yard
Smackdown Theme- its awful, makes the show not seem tough

both Raw and Smackdown themes need changing IMO, other than that mayby Jack Swaggers as its annoying, and Kofi kingstons as i think he needs to ditch the jamaican thing alltogether if he wants to be taken seriously

For starters, John Cena's music has GOT to go... I actually liked it for awhile but now it's beyond stale.

I like Randy Orton's music but I think it's time for a change.

Daniel Bryan's music is ridiculous. It doesn't fit a heel persona and it makes people laugh and not take him seriously. I literally laugh everytime I hear that music.

no theme song and titantron video given to micheal cole will ever beat his "Triple H Entrance" from RAW a few months ago lol whoever threw that idea out backstage is a genius and deserves a place in the hall of fame haha lmfao

This is an interesting thread. Personally I think there is a HUGE problem with entrance music in the WWE today. If you think back to the early 2000's, even midcarders had memorable entrance music, not to mention the classic ones like The Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle etc.

If you think of your top guys in the company, John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk. While I think they all have decent theme songs, I feel like none of them have that reaction that makes everybody go wow, and none of them have a theme song that you'd want to hear 5 years from now. If people are saying "it's time for a change" that means it was never good enough to begin with. Nobody is saying the Rock should ever have a new theme song, if Kurt Angle came back i'd hope he kept the same song he originally had. Edge had an awesome theme song and if he kept wrestling I would have hoped he would have kept it for a long time.

The upcoming heels in the WWE, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett have okay songs, but nothing that stands out. Everybody hates Wade Barrett's new theme, but get over it, he chose it because he hated End of Days, and if you listen to it again, it's not that bad. Rhodes and Ziggler's are boring to me, everybody needs a more interesting theme.

As for the best themes, people seem to dislike Daniel Bryan's theme but the Wagner remix is so epic I feel like it fits his personna perfectly and I hope he keeps it for a long time to come. Kane's music is nice and menacing, Santino's is very fitting, and Jericho's is always amazing as well.

Change Ziggler's and Rhodes, decent songs to listen to, not great entrance themes.

big show's music is the WHACKEST!!!

'well it's the big show!!' OMG the weakest fuckin entrance music of all time

change it or just retire show. u are awful anyway.

Aaaaand your opinion officially holds even less merit then it already did (which wasn't much to begin with). congrats. Maybe when you can be less of a blind mark and get past your ignorant dislike for a man you don't even know, feel free to come back. Or not, I don't really care.

attitude era raw theme was the best.

and I swear to god if I read one more post how "oh the soandso of the attitude era was the best" I'm going to punch a baby in the crotch. The attitude era is gone. Get the fuck over it

onto the topic at hand, honestly I'm happy with most of the themes that are being used actually. The only one I think needs a change when he comes back is Wade Barrett's. Say what you will about End of Days (I personally liked it) but at least when it hit you knew who was coming out. His new theme always took forever for me to realize "Oh wait, this is Barrett. I got'cha"

Christian. His new theme just doesn't fit his heel persona, makes him look like a face. Even though the chances of it happening are low, bring back the EPIC waterproof blonde version. Even At Last is pretty good.

Big Show. I agree with the troll. His theme sounds weak, I want the old one which went like "WEEEEEEEAAAALLL, well it's the big show".

Wade Barrett. I really don't need to explain this.

Yoshi Tatsu. Sounds like Japanese Nintendo club music.

Wade Barrett's theme is god awful. End Of Days was just epic. There was no need to change it. I heard he got to pick his new theme though, so if he likes it fuck it. Dolph Ziggler is another one who shouldn't have changed his theme. "I Am Perfection" was just badass. I know the one he uses now is basically a remix with a different intro, but the beginning is just an abomination.

I really wish they never took the original intro out of "Written In My Face" for Sheamus. I always liked that version better than the one he uses now.

I may be in the minority on this as well, but I did always like Burn In My Light better than Voices for Orton.

and I swear to god if I read one more post how "oh the soandso of the attitude era was the best" I'm going to punch a baby in the crotch.

When I see a post like this, I have to wonder which of the Attitude era themes did the poster prefer? There are at least two that I can recall.

There's an awful lot of rose colored glasses (the rose color being produced by blood mixed with Stone Cold's beer, of course), applied to that era. There was some great moments to be sure. But not everything in the attitude era was gold, and that applies to the RAW theme songs of the era. (A lot of the entrance musics *were* good, using "Beautiful People" for Smackdown was great, but the RAW themes... meh.)

For all the people saying Wade Barrett needs to go back to his End of Days theme, they need to realize, Wade Barrett HATED that theme song. Go check his twitter, he literally said he'd rather stick a fork in his eye before listening to End of Days again. He's happy with his punk rock song and after listening to it a few times it is fine in my opinion. I think just sticking to one theme song for a while is important because if you stick with it people will get used to who is coming out to the ring if they hear a familiar tune. I hope Barrett keeps his Just Don't Care Anymore to piss everyone off. And someone made a comment about Christian, I'd love him to go back the waterproof blonde version but I doubt that will happen, Story of the Year one is okay I don't mind it, and I've gotten used to his heel character coming out to it, I dont think its 100% necassary to change it.

I don't think HBK's entrance music suits him any more "I'm a sexy boy" - "I'm a run-down old man" maybe. But I guess because he has 'retired' it would be hard for him to change.

Wade Barrett in my opinion has had two of the lesser entrance themes and just don't seem to suit him.
I don't think he should revert to any old themes either but instead maybe try to come up with a newer one, but as another poster said it may grow on me.

First name that popped into my head was Wade Barrett. His new theme doesn't have the...je ne sais quoi about it. The End Of Days song was pretty good because the song was heavy and serious,like he was walking to the ring to kick some ass. The new song sounds like something I listen to on the radio and bop my head to.

Then I guess I'd change Dolph Ziggler's entrance to his previous entrance. I Am Perfection is the epitome of show-off. I'd change Cody Rhodes' entrance to the original version of Smoke and Mirrors too. The current mix sounds like a mess.

I personally dislike Cena's music the trumpet or whatever it is really does my head in.

In my opinion Sheamus's theme just doesnt say main eventer I also feel that way about Barrat and Rhodes.

I actually like Daniel Bryan's to me it screams arrogance and makes me want to boo him. Reminds me of Macho Man's theme tune back in the day.

I think that because theres no way Team Johhny is losing at 'Maina. Mr. Excitment needs a theme. Probably some genric electric guitar song to fit the whole "Mr. Excitment" gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back