• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extreme Rules 2013 LD - Once More, With Feeling

That's the big problem for Lesnar: where does he go from here? Del Rio has Ziggler, Cena has Ryback, Sheamus vs. Henry is happening again. The only option left is Orton and I doubt we'll see that match for some reason.

CM Punk. When he gets back, he'll realize that Lesnar is the true "Heyman guy" and he'll turn face (where he belongs) to fight Lesnar as a result.

CM Punk. When he gets back, he'll realize that Lesnar is the true "Heyman guy" and he'll turn face (where he belongs) to fight Lesnar as a result.

I don't know if I'm missing something or what, but for the love of all things good and holy what is the massive appeal of Punk vs. Lesnar? That would fall under the "there is no way I can ever believe Punk would stand a chance against Brock" umbrella.

I don't know if I'm missing something or what, but for the love of all things good and holy what is the massive appeal of Punk vs. Lesnar? That would fall under the "there is no way I can ever believe Punk would stand a chance against Brock" umbrella.

Honestly after the HHH feud I think we all need a little bit of that kind of match.

I could live with never seeing Brock or HHH ever again after tonight, but if I had to pick another feud for Lesnar Orton would be the only logical option.

Based on what I'm hearing it almost sounds like HHH needs to go executive heel and feud with a returning face Punk (ya know since returning in the fans' eyes absolves Punk of all his sins).

And for those wondering where Lesnar goes from here, isn't the answer a two month vacation?

Also, that was about as un-EXTREME of a cage match as you could ask for. They promised some bloody battle and we get a knee injury, a low blow and a sledgehammer. In other words, EVERY STUPID HHH MATCH FROM FREAKING 2003 ALL OVER AGAIN.
What are you talking about? It was the most Extreme; Extreme Rules in history! The commentators said so.

No, because when done properly the pre-show can be used to recap stories and interviews hyping up the matches, meaning the shows themselves can be more focused on the matches.
Smackdown.

And a post-show is about recaps and reactions. Get the immediate reaction from participants of the matches.
Raw.

I didn't think Extreme Rules was bad at all. I didn't like HHH looking so strong, and the ending to Ryback/Cena was silly, but overall I still thought it was a solid show. I enjoyed it, anyway.

Hey there, buddy.

Name's Lariat. Let me just say that it's nice to see some new blood in the forums. It's a shame that new blood drips from a pussy who likes to whine about our critiques of a failing product.

So I've got news for you, Warlord (LOL on the name, BTW) you're going to be embarrassed here quite often if you come in here and whine about us talking about the biz. If you don't like it, find another forum that enjoys having whiny ass emo turd-wackers that feel they have to be a knight in shining armor for the wrestling business.

So either shut the fuck up or learn to have discerning viewpoints on wrestling. Dick.
Who the fuck are you to discriminate what is a perfectly accurate opinion of his? He's right in the sense that with how things have been lately, the IWC takes something that wasn't actually all that bad and downgrades it to seem worse than it actually is. This was a solid PPV with a number of very interesting moments and good results, so let's just all appreciate the positive moments of the PPV, and don't be such a bellend.

A solid PPV with some strange outcomes, but some very satisfying results. I was very impressed by Ryback tonight, the finish serves to keep both men looking strong.

Lariat would make a Wolves drop to League 1 remark at this point....but he has no idea.

Smackdown.
That's 2 days prior to the event. They still have to recap the feud the day of.
That's a day later. Immediate reactions need to be heard, well, immediately. Instead of embedding them into the PPV itself (or putting them on WWE.com where nobody watches them), put it after in a postgame show, and you can take all that time and put it into (get this novel concept) a WRESTLING MATCH. Either add a match or give matches additional time.

If they took out 90% of the backstage stuff last night they could have had an additional match on the card (maybe an Intercontinental Title Defense or something).

Hell, they should to pregame and postgame shows for Raw and Smackdown too (cut Raw to 2 or 2.5 hours with a pregame and postgame).

That's 2 days prior to the event. They still have to recap the feud the day of.

That's a day later. Immediate reactions need to be heard, well, immediately. Instead of embedding them into the PPV itself (or putting them on WWE.com where nobody watches them), put it after in a postgame show, and you can take all that time and put it into (get this novel concept) a WRESTLING MATCH. Either add a match or give matches additional time.

If they took out 90% of the backstage stuff last night they could have had an additional match on the card (maybe an Intercontinental Title Defense or something).

Hell, they should to pregame and postgame shows for Raw and Smackdown too (cut Raw to 2 or 2.5 hours with a pregame and postgame).

Dear god no!

Just got finished watching Extreme Rules, I enjoyed it.

It wasn't exactly extreme in the hardcore sense of the word, but it had some pretty physical matches. I was never coming into it expecting blood either and to be totally honest I'm not too big into blading anymore, if it is to be done do it with proper reasoning, that said Lesnar and Triple H was an opportune match for it. Thought it was a good match for what it was, although not exactly to my expectations.

Dean Ambrose is now the United States Champion so most people on the Interwebz can shut up. Swagger and Del Rio had my favorite match of the night, Ryback and Cena was good although the ending made no sense to me considering the referee never began a count and despite the angle showing both men were hurt isn't that the entire point of a Last Man Standing match? To hurt your opponent to the point they can't stand.

Not as good as last years Extreme Rules but still pretty good.

Watching it now, Fandango/ Jericho was better than their WM encounter. Ambrose and Kingston had a fun little match; Kofi is awesome.

Sheamus/Henry match on now, let's be disappointed.

Cole is fucking awful. He said Sheamus has never lost at Extreme Rules. He lost to Kofi in a table match 2 years ago.

The finish to the tag match was rather good. They should use that as their finisher from now on.

Who the fuck are you to discriminate what is a perfectly accurate opinion of his? He's right in the sense that with how things have been lately, the IWC takes something that wasn't actually all that bad and downgrades it to seem worse than it actually is. This was a solid PPV with a number of very interesting moments and good results, so let's just all appreciate the positive moments of the PPV, and don't be such a bellend.

A solid PPV with some strange outcomes, but some very satisfying results. I was very impressed by Ryback tonight, the finish serves to keep both men looking strong.

Accurate? Who knows?

Did he act like a dick and get put in his place? Yes he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back