Extreme Rules 2013 LD - Once More, With Feeling

This is probably the worst officiated PPV of all time. First the abysmal strap match finish, then the instant replay, and now Robinson utterly failing to count? Jesus.
are you talking about him not counting after the end of the match spot?

No need to. Both men were completely incapacitated and both Cena and Ryback needed "immediate medical attention" (Ryback less-so). As such, both were gonna be down for more then a 10-count.

Didn't Ryback walk off while they were attending to Cena? Since the ref hadn't started counting doesn't that mean he wins?

are you talking about him not counting after the end of the match spot?

No need to. Both men were completely incapacitated and both Cena and Ryback needed "immediate medical attention" (Ryback less-so). As such, both were gonna be down for more then a 10-count.

Hasn't precedent been set that, when a situation like this occurs and both are down for 10, the first to stand up wins?

like 3 minutes later.

And that will be used to continue the feud.

Hasn't precedent been set that, when a situation like this occurs and both are down for 10, the first to stand up wins?
Not at all. Precedent is that after both are down for 10 the match is a draw. That's how HHH retained vs. Shawn Michaels back in 2004 prior to WrestleMania, which led to the Triple Threat with he who shall not be named.

No technicalities. Your boy is going down.

Lesnar's going to make Triple H into a makeshift flesh and bone world title.

Someone on Reddit for the last three cards now claims to have an inside source that is feeding him the results of the PPVs and he's posting them on the site for some reason.

He's been 100% all the way through. Except for the Cena result. But the no contest goes to the champ anyway.

What was the stipulation for this match again? Are there any repercussions for a Brock or HHH loss?

Someone on Reddit for the last three cards now claims to have an inside source that is feeding him the results of the PPVs and he's posting them on the site for some reason.

He's been 100% all the way through.

What was the stipulation for this match again? Are there any repercussions for a Brock or HHH loss?

I've only missed one match so far tonight and I described that as a coin flip. It's not hard to figure it out if you use logic and common sense.

Triple H disappoints me. This situation was calling for an Indian Deathlock. He hasn't done one since Mania XIX (hell I don't think it's been done since)

And Brock needs to utilize a couple other MMA Submissions. The Kimura gets boring the 9th time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back