• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extreme Rules 2013 LD - Once More, With Feeling

Some guys dream of sleeping next to Stephanie McMahon.

HHH sleeps next to Stephanie McMahon and dreams of sleeping with himself.

Do you guys get off on complaining? Seriously...your dicks must get hard everytime someone botches a move or doesnt perform well period. That gives you the excuse to bitch up a storm like a pregnant wife in her 3rd trimester..

Holy shit, they're actually doing a post-show. Having spent £15 on this, I feel burned, but it definitely had its moments. Ryback really impressed me tonight.

Poor Wade Barrett. No match, relegated to the post PPV panel.
To be fair, the post-game show is a great thing, albeit I have no idea how this Renee woman is at it. The WM postgame show was awesome.

I've been waiting for WWE to do pre and post shows for a long time.

The fact that it's a relief that in 2013 HHH didn't put himself over Brock Lesnar in a cage match where it only took interference, a chair and a sledgehammer to put HHH down makes it a disturbing reality.

To be fair, the post-game show is a great thing, albeit I have no idea how this Renee woman is at it. The WM postgame show was awesome.

Oh I have no issues with the post PPV show. Just feel bad for Barrett not having a match.

The heck for? To add overkill to the overkill? They have 7 to 10 hours of airtime and put videos up all the time. What more coverage do you want?

Do you guys get off on complaining? Seriously...your dicks must get hard everytime someone botches a move or doesnt perform well period. That gives you the excuse to bitch up a storm like a pregnant wife in her 3rd trimester..

Hey there, buddy.

Name's Lariat. Let me just say that it's nice to see some new blood in the forums. It's a shame that new blood drips from a pussy who likes to whine about our critiques of a failing product.

So I've got news for you, Warlord (LOL on the name, BTW) you're going to be embarrassed here quite often if you come in here and whine about us talking about the biz. If you don't like it, find another forum that enjoys having whiny ass emo turd-wackers that feel they have to be a knight in shining armor for the wrestling business.

So either shut the fuck up or learn to have discerning viewpoints on wrestling. Dick.

The fact that it's a relief that in 2013 HHH didn't put himself over Brock Lesnar in a cage match where it only took interference, a chair and a sledgehammer to put HHH down makes it a disturbing reality.

The finish left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean it took Lesnar having a hurt knee, Heyman's help, and a sledgehammer to take HHH out? Someone needs to let go of their legacy and just move on. And the thing is - it's not over yet. They'll wrestle again at Summerslam.

The finish left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean it took Lesnar having a hurt knee, Heyman's help, and a sledgehammer to take HHH out? Someone needs to let go of their legacy and just move on. And the thing is - it's not over yet. They'll wrestle again at Summerslam.

That's the big problem for Lesnar: where does he go from here? Del Rio has Ziggler, Cena has Ryback, Sheamus vs. Henry is happening again. The only option left is Orton and I doubt we'll see that match for some reason.

That's the big problem for Lesnar: where does he go from here? Del Rio has Ziggler, Cena has Ryback, Sheamus vs. Henry is happening again. The only option left is Orton and I doubt we'll see that match for some reason.

Lesnar/Big Show? Maybe bring out Taker?

... Look I'm just looking for alternatives here because I need to believe Lesnar/Trips is done.

Also, that was about as un-EXTREME of a cage match as you could ask for. They promised some bloody battle and we get a knee injury, a low blow and a sledgehammer. In other words, EVERY STUPID HHH MATCH FROM FREAKING 2003 ALL OVER AGAIN.

The heck for? To add overkill to the overkill? They have 7 to 10 hours of airtime and put videos up all the time. What more coverage do you want?
No, because when done properly the pre-show can be used to recap stories and interviews hyping up the matches, meaning the shows themselves can be more focused on the matches.

And a post-show is about recaps and reactions. Get the immediate reaction from participants of the matches.

All we have is HHH winning the next PPV at Payback in some sort of gimmick match, like Sledgehammer on a Pole or something. THEN - we get HHH/Lesnar in a Lion's Den match and we finally see HHH put out to pasture.

In all honesty, is there a chance Lesnar gets a run with the WWE title again?

All we have is HHH winning the next PPV at Payback in some sort of gimmick match, like Sledgehammer on a Pole or something. THEN - we get HHH/Lesnar in a Lion's Den match and we finally see HHH put out to pasture.

In all honesty, is there a chance Lesnar gets a run with the WWE title again?

I'm hoping HHH vs. Lesnar is done. If nothing else just so we don't have to hear about how tihs is HHH's office or whatever that stupid line was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back