European Region, Berlin Subregion, 1st Round: (8) Madison Rayne vs (9) Luna Vachon

Who wins this match up?

• Madison Rayne

• Luna Vachon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the European region. It is standard wrestling match. It will be held at the 02 World Arena in Berlin, Germany.

02world_popup.jpg

MadisonRayne_display_image.jpg

#8 Madison Rayne

VS.

Luna_Vachon.1.jpg

#9 Luna Vachon

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

I'm voting Madison Rayne. She's come a long way from being the bitch of The Beautiful People and become one of the best knockouts of all-time. She's yet to really have a good face run, but when she first became the Killer Queen and had Tara as her muscle in 2010/2011 (If I'm remembering right), that was the best run of her career and she was great during that time. Her feud with Mickie James was great and it lead to a big moment when Mickie finally beat her for the belt at Lockdown.

Funny story, I once asked Madison what her favorite match she's ever been part of was and she said that Lockdown match with Mickie because she realized how much the crowd truly hated her at that time.

That said I also don't know much about Luna so maybe I'm missing something.

Madison was a great heel champ in the KO division, and she's pretty decent in the ring. However I recall how touch Luna was, and it wasn't just her look. I mean she looked like an extra out of the Mad Max movies, and had the attitude to match. I only saw her in a few matches throughout the '90's, and she did some squashes. Much like Sheri and Jackie, Luna did her share of damage to guys as well. It's a toss up, but I'll roll with Luna based on her work with WWF and prior.

This match has to go to Madison Rayne based on what she's accomplished in TNA. She's a former 5 time champion. And has wins over all the big names in the division. Luna on the other hand is a journeywoman who held no major titles of note who lost constantly to all the champions. Seriously... a woman that was Sable's punching bag isn't going to beat someone like Rayne.

So I'm voting for Madison.

Luna held her own, but ultimately will be remembered for her look & managerial role over anything else. She was never really the top woman in any promotion she was in.

Madison, on the other hand, made the KO division in TNA her bitch. She was pretty damn good & has surprised me with how well she has done. I know she spent some time elsewhere before TNA & had done well enough for herself, but she really shined in TNA & will be remembered for all that she has done there. I'm going with Rayne on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back