Who wins this match up?

• Natalya

• Paige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a second round match in the European region. It is standard wrestling match. It will be held at the 02 World Arena in Berlin, Germany.

02world_popup.jpg

nattie_9896.jpg

#4 Nattie Neidhart

VS.

paige-wwe-nxt-and-divas-championships.jpg

#5 Paige

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

This is tricky. I do love Paige, but I do also think that Natalya's a fucking brilliant wrestler. What we really need is a proper wrestling match between the two. Natalya's very technical but Paige has this "hardcore" streak to her that could play into things. It's a toss up for me, gonna wait & see what happens.

Natalya is an awesome wrestler but so too is Paige. Their wrestling skills and backgrounds are pretty even. Natalya was trained in the famous Hart Dungeon whilst Paige started at a young age training with her wrestling-based family and over the world. Pretty fair to say the climb to the top was about even-ish.

Despite Natalya being with WWE for so long, she's only been to the top of the mountain once. Paige has been around for half the time but has held more than double the titles Natalya has won (in WWE). Plus, Paige was both the NXT & Diva's champion, a first for any woman in the company (and she won the Diva's title on her debut).

Natalya has got some highlights but Paige has been nothing but a highlight reel. Think Paige. Vote Paige.

It's ridiculous that Natalya has only ever held the Women/Divas title on one occasion, absolutely ridiculous when you see who has had multiple title reigns in the past. She's excellent in the ring, and doesn't get the respect she deserves. That farting gimmick was pathetic and offensive, I'm surprised she didn't quit after that.

Paige is also a very good wrestler, and as a fellow Brit it's fantastic to see her doing so well. I know we haven't really seen her "anti-diva" character on WWE TV properly yet, but we know how talented she is, and she looks set to be the future of the Divas division along with Charlotte. Paige's instant impact makes me lean towards voting for her, but I'm loathed to vote against Natalya who is criminally underrated by WWE. This would be a good match between who athletes, not just models.

I can be convinced either way in this one.

Paige has done more in the short time she's been on the main roster than Natalya has in her entire WWE career. Sure Natayla is a Hart but that doesn't give her a pass. The only thing Natalya has done of note was be part of the Hart Dynasty and have a terrible farting gimmick. Now I know stuff like that wasn't her fault but if that's one of the few things you can remember about her that's bad.

Paige came in and won the Divas title in her first appearance, cleared house on the rest of the Divas and had a great feud with AJ. Not to mention she was a boss in NXT.

Vote for the English Rose and vote Paige

It's ridiculous that Natalya has only ever held the Women/Divas title on one occasion, absolutely ridiculous when you see who has had multiple title reigns in the past. She's excellent in the ring, and doesn't get the respect she deserves.

Agreed......Nattie & Beth Phoenix should have ruled the diva roost, and when they were installed as a tag team right after Kharma left, I figured it's what we were going to see.

Instead.....nothing.

I don't know if Paige is technically proficient in the ring. Especially since she's turned heel, she performs more than wrestles. She can handle the spot moves but I don't really know how good she'd be in a hold-for-hold contest.

On in-ring merit, Natalya wins this match.

Agreed......Nattie & Beth Phoenix should have ruled the diva roost, and when they were installed as a tag team right after Kharma left, I figured it's what we were going to see.

Instead.....nothing.

I don't know if Paige is technically proficient in the ring. Especially since she's turned heel, she performs more than wrestles. She can handle the spot moves but I don't really know how good she'd be in a hold-for-hold contest.

On in-ring merit, Natalya wins this match.

100%

Don't get me wrong, what Paige has done in her 22 years is very impressive... but it is just 22 years! She does not deserve to be in a Tournament for the greatest female wrestler ever... especially as her mother Sweet Saraya never even made the poll! :disappointed:

Natalya is possibly the most misused Divas ever, excellent in the ring and better on the mic than many pushed ahead of her (*cough* Bellas *cough*), she obviously isn't purdy enough in someone's eyes. Having said that; like the Ziggler's, Kingston's and Cesaro's she gets on with it and puts on quality performances... in a much tighter time period to her male counterparts.

Paige may go on to be a great but Nattie is a great, bad booking or no! Vote Natalya!

Voting Paige. This is a tougher one for me than last round was but again I gotta support the young Brit. If I remember right, Paige has quite the good record against Nattie and Paige is just slightly better overall for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back