Who wins this match up?

• Gail Kim

• Madison Rayne

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a second round match in the European region. It is standard wrestling match. It will be held at the 02 World Arena in Berlin, Germany.

02world_popup.jpg

Gail-KIm-gail-kim-17398077-296-390.jpg

#1 Gail Kim

VS.

xb1HCIdi.jpeg

#8 Madison Rayne

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

Surely this is obvious. Madison Rayne was never anything special in TNA, whereas Gail Kim has been an absolute star since day one. Possibly the greatest TNA Knockout to ever be, even if her WWE run wasn't the best.
Kim to win.

Make no mistake, Madison is a superb heel character. But overall, she can't touch Gail with a ten foot pole. I've been peeping Gail since she first arrived in WWE been in '02, and if I recall she made an immediate impact. Madison for her first shine being with the BP, a she rose up to where she is now. But she's never really done anything memorable in my eyes. But with Gail I enjoyed her feuds with Kong and recently Taryn. Gail should win this fairly easy.

Gail Kim could have gotten a decent match out of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and that is after he lost his arms and legs! She is that good.

Madison Rayne has a nice resume. But, she is not even in the same State as Kim, never mind the same bracket. Kim wins.

Madison Rayne is underrated I think, but I don't see her on the same level as a Gail Kim. You could argue that Gail is the top Knockout TNA ever had, she's definitely up there, while I'd class Madison on the level below that. She played the irritating heel role perfectly.

I'd expect a pretty good match out of these two, but at the end of the match Madison would Eat Defeat and Gail Kim would move on to the next round.

Interesting matchup here as these two are contemporaries in the same division. In fact they are former on-screen BFFs. As well as former KO tag champ partners years before they even had that BFF relationship.

And to Madison's credit she is almost deadlocked with Gail in both head-to-head success and championship accomplishments during her run with TNA.

Where the difference comes in is that while Madison may be in a fair fight with Gail over the last 3+ years, she can't compete with Gail's accomplishment prior to that time, including Kim being the first KO champ in TNA, being the lead Knockout in her first run, as well as owning a notable WWE history with two runs, the first of which seeing her become champion in her debut match.

Madison has done a lot for herself in recent history, but Gail is the drastically superior worker, and also has the longevity and far more complete body of work. Gail moves on over her ex-BFF.

Madison Rayne is a good KO and a great heel, the Queen Bee shtick is full out fun... but she pales in comparison to Gail Kim, the woman the KO division was built on. Gail does face and heel equally well and doesn't require a mic to do so.

Gail Kim wins here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back