Eugh I hate Sky

The whole no tv thing really isn't as big of an issue as it used to be.

Both of the aforementioned solutions would work, but if the "E" decides to be a bunch of bastards and block all the totally legal feeds online... that is where the real nightmare comes in.

Not that I know anything about this sort of thing of course :)

If they do im coming after you :angry:

Look at the cabe going from your box to your TV....

Does it look like this

..%5Cimages%5Cproducts%5CC%5Ccbl-hdmi-mm.jpg

or this

5ft.%20coaxial%20cable.jpg

Unlucky Becca. I feel your pain as I won't be watching Night of Champions also, simply down to the fact I'm fucking skint! We can share our misery together... however if you start talking about your love for Shawn, I'll leave you to suffer by yourself.

:D

Unlucky Becca. I feel your pain as I won't be watching Night of Champions also, simply down to the fact I'm fucking skint! We can share our misery together... however if you start talking about your love for Shawn, I'll leave you to suffer by yourself.

google is your friend in this matter, night of champions is still within arms reach :D

Whether Sky is working or not...we still have to pay bloody £14.95 for the show...not sure I can afford this time. It might be time to beg the parents... :suspic:

My Sky suddenly stopped working about an hour ago. I've just got off the phone with them and apparently we haven't paid them. *Checks bank statement* Well the bastards have been taking the money out of the account. After a lot of arguing, apparently I need to speak to someone who I can't speak to until Monday. Meaning I can't watch Night of Champions. EUGH!

that's a lie, they work all weekend the people who can sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back