Eric Young is the *NEW* TNA World Television Champion

I was really hoping to see EY defend his belt against Popeye on this week's Impact. Utterly gutted he never caught up with him. Now THAT is credibility.

I jest, I'm still lovin' EY's reign.

thought it was funny as hell but the belt has no prestige id like to see someone like Eric Young Or Danials Or Better Yet samoa Joe or Crimson Hold and Routenly defend and keep it for like a year maybe then it wont be the TNA Dumb Ass Title Maybe EY can Chanel his inner Jerciho in WCW and Make this tittle something.

I will say myself I was a fan of Eric Young when he was more serious and head of World Elite but this comedy's gimmick he's doing can be done correctly if say he's a serious comedian with mic skillls such as how the Rock was.

thought it was funny as hell but the belt has no prestige id like to see someone like Eric Young Or Danials Or Better Yet samoa Joe or Crimson Hold and Routenly defend and keep it for like a year maybe then it wont be the TNA Dumb Ass Title Maybe EY can Chanel his inner Jerciho in WCW and Make this tittle something.
The belt doesn't have any prestige, yet the best you could come up with to add some to it is to anchor someone with it for a flipping year? What is the IWC's fascination with time? Year long title reigns, long long long feuds, long long matches. Has everybody forgotten that quality over quantity applies to pro wrestling as well? The only thing that will add to the poor thing is a layer of dust thicker than War & Peace, and a river of a strange, red liquid some call "blood" which will pour out of our eyes and ears because we'll have to deal with the same Champion and the same shit for a year.

Yeah. The IWC totally knows its stuff.

How about this. Scrap the fucking thing, and if you really need a new belt, then make one months after this one's in the crapper. Why? The title is already a symbolic to being a joke. Every time we see it, we see nothing but bling on red leather. It's tainted, it's done. Destroy it, come up with something new, have it be a big deal and have consistency in its defenses, the quality of the performers holding it, the quality of the storylines revolving around it and the quality of the matches for it. Making belts matter ain't science. You just need a little planning if you REALLY want them to be worth a crap.

This could be a good thing if EY and Gunner have a legit feud over it! It would give both of them something to do and could both of them over along with adding to some new stars which both of these guys stock seem to be on the rise.

EY wasnt a good bad guy when they tried that but he could be a little less Santinoish to me! But maybe this reign will help with that. I like the choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back