• Slyfox

• Milkyway

• Tastycles

• Nitafrong

• TDigle

• Shadow

• TM

Results are only viewable after voting.
When did this thread happen? I like Cigar Lounge debating.

Jeez, I'm not sure if TDigs can attend. Isn't he out of the country.

Seeing as how he and Tastycakes will morph into one super poster composed of complete win, I'd like to see him get back in time.

What's the topic going to be? Are the flame rules going to be relaxed, as implied?

I looked at the debate topic and remembered back to watching a history channel series about the most influential people in history. They did pick a number one person.

Does anyone remember who they are?

Murfish, I like you, so you can take TDigle's place if you'd like.

The topic is pick one person and defend why you think that person is the most influential person in the history of the world.

Murfish, I like you, so you can take TDigle's place if you'd like.

The topic is pick one person and defend why you think that person is the most influential person in the history of the world.

I'm SO going philosopher. It's rather expected of me, I'd suppose.

Nah, I think it's in your best interest to keep him. He has some huge history knowledge and will bring the heat on this topic.

I have no idea Shadow. If I'm being told I need to write an essay on who I think the most influential person in the history of human civilization is, I'm going to have to pass. I have actual, real work to do, not sure if I want "forum homework".

I'm down for some random debate though. Someone start a topic and I'll chime in, but I'm not writing any essays here.

Bugger that. I thought this was going to be held off until after the debate league. I'm not sure I can be bothered to write a thesis on Norman Borlaug for the sake of it.

We'll see how bored I get I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back