• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Electro Boy's Creations II

I_Am_Electro_Boy

Simmer down and pucker up...
Hey guys I'm back and I've got some sigs to share with you. I have greatly improved and have changed my style since my last thread.

So here's my first sig in my new style.

Undertaker.png

I know this type of Undertaker sig has been done to death but I still really like the style so I decided to make one. I like how it came out, the only problem is the dead space but whenever I put something there it looked bad so I decided to leave it as it was.

ADR.png

Again there's dead space in this one but nothing looked good when I put something there. I also like how this one came out, I chose the gold because gold is sort of a rich colour and ADR is rich. Also it goes with his attire.

zACKRYDER.png

I decided to do a Ryder one simply because I like him. I chose the colour because it suits his attire and logo.

So please comment, tell what you like (if you like anything) or what you don't like. Tell me where and how I can improve and if you would like to use any please message me.

Not too shabby Electro. For the most part you stick to simple stuff and avoid flash. That isn't a bad thing as sometimes getting too flashy can ruin the touch and flow of a good signature. My favorite one would have to be your Zack Ryder one. Only issue I have with that one is the brush that overlays his right shoulder. The background is definitely your best as it shows you have a flashy side in your repertoire. Just if there was font or even Zack Ryder's logo instead of the ZTLS logo. Either way it is a solid sig and I'd say it's a solid 8.5/10.

The other three are pretty similar (minus the striped addition in the ADR sig). I'm not saying they are bad, as they are still pretty good pieces. Maybe mixing up though and add some new elements into your style may help you develop as an artist. Keep up the good work and hopefully we see you around these parts more often.

CobainII.png

I've edited the words in this sig because in the other Cobain sig it says Come As Your Are so I put it right by deleting the r. I would of edited my post but it won't let me so I'm posting the new sig.

Untitled-7.png

I decided to create a Mark Henry sig because again I really like him. I decided to do the pop out style because I think it's effective. I don't like this as much as the others but it's different than the others so I decided to show that I can do different things.

Gaga.png

Gaga2.png

I decided to do a couple of Gaga sigs. I'm not a fan of her personally but I know alot of people are so I decided to make a couple of sigs of her. They're both easy to do and took me very little time. Although they are simple I think they look okay.

sincara.png

I wanted to do a sig like this with half of the sig being one colour and the other being another colour, so I did a Sin Cara one. Being his old colors are blue and gold I decided to do one half gold and one half blue. I decided to add to that by making half of the border blue and the other gold, I haven't seen it before (it's probably been done before though) so I thought I could start something of.

Orton.png

I decided to do a Orton sig as I'm a big fan of his.

Cole.png

I quoted Maryse by putting "Vintage Nerd" because I'm not the biggest fan of Cole. I decided to do a Cole sig because I saw a couple renders of him which I thought I could make a decent sig out of.

TessmacherMattets.png

I decided to do a Miss Tessmacher sig as she (in my opinion) is the hottest womans wrestler today, so I showed my appreciation for her hotness by making a sig of her. BTW Theo made the "Tessmacher Matters" sign, so that wasn't my creation.

Masters.png

I heard that WWE trademarked "Mr. Future Endeavour", so I thought who better than Masters to have that nickname.

Batista.png

I made a sig of Batista as I always liked him.

Jericho.png

FutureStars22.png

Theo_Natalya.png

I made these sigs for different users and thought I would show them off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back