• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edge's Book Trivia

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My books came today and I have already thrown myself into them with arms wide open. That being said, I would like to do something like IC did with JJ Dillon's if any one is interested. It will probably go without saying that this will be more of a quiz regarding recent times. So here is the first question:

"The person who wrote Edge's foreword is a wrestling staple. He felt that along with Edge and Christian, it was their job to put a happy and innocent face on the "highly-inappropriate" world of the WWE/F. The question is, what did the three men come to be known as as a group?

Luther gets it. Well played, man.

Have you read this book before?

Yeah, I feel like I'm cheating, I won't answer any more.

Good book though, just frustrating that it's written before his career really took off.

OK, another one:

Which wrestling behemoth does Edge say is responsible for his initial love of the business?

I'm going to go with warrior. apparently he was ther for Hogan vs Warrior and was cheering for the IC champ.

It was indeed Hogan.

Now you guys are warmed up, I will try and find harder questions.

OK, here is another one:

Edge contributes one thing in his personality and career to Tony Atlas. What is that thing?

It is a really tough question. I could give you guys a hint, if you wanted?

Good guesses but alas, the wrong answer. It is a very difficult question so I will just give you the answer.

Well, At one time, Adam Copeland was trying his best to see all of the wrestling shows he could. He had met with multiple superstars and Tony Atlas himself a few times. Edge felt that after meeting him on a few occasions, that he and Jay Reso should have gotten some polite gesture when they greeted him. However, Tony Atlas was back with the WWF/E and didn't greet them even though he was in no rush and was doing nothing else.

In the words of Edge "That day taught me how not to treat a fan. Thanks for something, Tony!"

Yeah, I have another one for you guys:

At one time, Edge and his friend went to a show called the "Dini Petty show" where Bret Hart was making a guest appearances. After purchasing the tickets, Edge was excited to hear that Bret would be taking question from the audience. After telling the host that he was an aspiring wrestler she said he could have his question answered. Edge asked The Hitman this question, "How did you make it?" and Bret gave him an answer. What was the answer?

"by being the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be." (or whatever his catchphrase was)

my dad trained me and gave me a chance to wrestle in the company he owned. [Mr./Vince] McMahon saw potential in me and gave me a contract.

or

Form a tag team with a good friend, and insist that if one of you gets signed, the other comes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back