Zack Ryder Writes the Foreward for Jericho's New Book

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
This rules so, so much. It's too bad Jericho told him he didn't want him to write the foreward :(.

Without further ado, here is the rough draft of my foreword for @IAmJericho's new book!

When Chris direct messaged me on twitter and asked that I write the foreword for his new book, I was thrilled. I could write about all the classic matches Chris has had or about all of the championships that he has won, but you're going to read about that in this book. I'm going to make this foreword a little more personal. Like yours truly, Chris is a bro from Long Island. Maybe that's why I instantly became a Jerichoholic in the mid 90's when he entered my living room via a television screen. Now 15 years later, Chris is a member of my Zack Pack! It's truly unbelievable! I'll never forget searching for weeks for his WCW action figure. He was the hardest one to find in the set. That shouldn't be a surprise considering other figures in that set were Goldberg with a construction hat and Rick Steiner with a gremlin on a leash. When I was in 9th grade, I celebrated my birthday at the WWF New York Restaurant. Who did I pick to be on my cake? You guessed it...Y2J! When I first started wrestling, I didn't shave my forearms because Chris didn't either. Now I have to shave them because my lady likes me nice and smooth. Speaking of body hair, Chris naired my back once after a show. He confessed that it was one of the greatest moments of his career. I should probably keep this foreword short. I wouldn't want to steal the spotlight from the actual book. In closing, whether you like him or not, Chris Jericho is the best in the world as what he does. Woo Woo Woo. You Know It!

It's something about a Pro-Wrestler who was an avid fan in his childhood that really melts my heart:icon_cry:

Why did Jericho ask him NOT to do it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back