• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps

51jbDlsHctL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It comes out in a few weeks and if you have an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad with iBooks on it, you can get a preview of it. Mick Foley wrote the forward, but as I saw in the preview, there is a bonus forward written by none other than Zack Ryder. He actually posted it on twitter a few months back:

When Chris direct messaged me on twitter and asked that I write the foreword for his new book, I was thrilled. I could write about all the classic matches Chris has had or about all of the championships that he has won, but you’re going to read about that in this book. I’m going to make this foreword a little more personal. Like yours truly, Chris is a bro from Long Island. Maybe that’s why I instantly became a Jerichoholic in the mid 90′s when he entered my living room via a television screen. Now 15 years later, Chris is a member of my Zack Pack! It’s truly unbelievable! I’ll never forget searching for weeks for his WCW action figure. He was the hardest one to find in the set. That shouldn’t be a surprise considering other figures in that set were Goldberg with a construction hat and Rick Steiner with a gremlin on a leash. When I was in 9th grade, I celebrated my birthday at the WWF New York Restaurant. Who did I pick to be on my cake? You guessed it…Y2J! When I first started wrestling, I didn’t shave my forearms because Chris didn’t either. Now I have to shave them because my lady likes me nice and smooth. Speaking of body hair, Chris naired my back once after a show. He confessed that it was one of the greatest moments of his career. I should probably keep this foreword short. I wouldn’t want to steal the spotlight from the actual book. In closing, whether you like him or not, Chris Jericho is the best in the world as what he does. Woo Woo Woo. You Know It!

I am incredibly excited for this book.

For all the amazing stories from A Lion's Tale, I can't wait to read this and hear his stories about being in the WWF/E. Also I want to see what he's written about Benoit as I read somewhere he has a chapter about the weekend and week or so leading up to the tragedy where he describes what Benoit was like to be around etc.

Wasn't the Zack Ryder thing originally a joke but the Jericho actually took it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back