The Road to RyderMania

I can't believe that Snooki was actually there on RAW- you know, representative of the kind of people Ryder's character satirizes- and all he got was a three second back-stage cameo appearance. He should have been paling around with her throughout the night, not Morrison.

Problem is Vickie's WM challenge.
Dolph beat Morrison when he debuted on RAW.
So that fued is kind of starting..not to mention Morrison and Ziggler both are getting pushed really well. Ryder will have to wait
Although I do think that he should have got more a segement than he did

I find it odd that we're so deprived of colourful personalities that we're begging for more Zack Ryder. On the other hand, I'm deprived of colourful personalities. More Zack Ryder, please.

I don't mind him. You really over-exaggerated in your opening post though. His gimmick isn't that great, he's a decent wrestler, his microphone skills vary from watching him back on ECW and now on Superstars and he doesn't really have "it".

One thing you said which is true, is that he markets himself really well. But one thing won't make it big, and I wouldn't be willing to sign a petition, real or on the internet, to have someone pushed for that.

And there is a MASSIVE difference between Danielson and Ryder!

Danielson is a worldwide name in wrestling, he is noted by many as the best wrestler in the world, he has tons of fans and the WWE live crowd spurred on the feelings of WWE fanbase.

Unless you can get this to happen, at the end of a PPV, where Danielson has had no involvement whatsoever...

[YOUTUBE]7htMy746D4g[/YOUTUBE]

...Then the petition won't come to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back