Edge or Sting, If only one could go into the HOF

Who deserves a WWE Hall of Fame spot more?

• Edge

• Sting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
It is part two of my series. In the first edition, we compared The Rock and John Cena. The reason I have started a second one so quick is because the majority chose The Rock, so basically Cena jobbed to Dwayne Johnson in that discussion. Now you had to choose between Edge and Sting and only one could go into the Hall of Fame one day, who would you choose. Many of you will say Sting, but keep in mind everything Edge has done in WWE and Sting never competed in WWE. I am pretty sure Edge has more WWE championships then anyone in history with 30.

012306edge1-12.jpg

List of accomplishments:

Insane Championship Wrestling
ICW Street Fight Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Christian Cage
New Tokyo Pro Wrestling
NTPW Pro Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Christian Cage
Southern States Wrestling
SSW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Christian Cage
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
World Heavyweight Championship (6 times, current)
World Tag Team Championship (12 times)[187] – with Christian (7), Chris Benoit (2), Hulk Hogan (1), Randy Orton (1) and Chris Jericho (1)
WWE Championship (4 times)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
WCW United States Championship (1 time)
WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times)[54] – with Rey Mysterio (1) and Chris Jericho
King of the Ring (2001)
Mr. Money in the Bank (2005, 2007)
2010 Bragging Rights Cup with Smackdown Team.
Slammy Award for Couple of the Year (2008) – with Vickie Guerrero
Slammy Award for "Oh Snap" Meltdown of the Year (2010) Destroying the Anonymous GM's computer
Fourteenth Triple Crown Champion
Royal Rumble (2010)

sting+1.jpg

List of accomplishments:

Jim Crockett Promotions / World Championship Wrestling
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
NWA World Television Championship (1 time)
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Lex Luger (1), The Giant (1), and Kevin Nash (1)
Battlebowl Battle Royal (1991)
European Cup (2000)
Iron Man Tournament (1989)
Jim Crockett, Sr. Memorial Cup (1988) – with Lex Luger
King of Cable Tournament (1992)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Comeback of the Year (2006)
PWI Match of the Year(1991) with Lex Luger vs. the Steiner Brothers at SuperBrawl
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1988)
PWI Most Inspirational Wrestler of the Year (1990)
PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1991, 1992, 1994, 1997)
PWI Wrestler of the Year (1990)
PWI ranked him #1 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 1992
PWI ranked him #15 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
PWI ranked him #52 of the Top 100 Tag Teams of the "PWI Years" with Lex Luger in 2003
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
TNA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kurt Angle
TNA Match of the Year (2009) vs. A.J. Styles at Bound for Glory, October 18, 2009
Universal Wrestling Federation
UWF World Tag Team Championship (3 times) – with Eddie Gilbert (2) and Rick Steiner (1)
World Wrestling All-Stars
WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Best Babyface (1992)
5 Star Match (1992) with Nikita Koloff, Ricky Steamboat, Barry Windham, & Dustin Rhodes vs. Arn Anderson, Rick Rude, Steve Austin, Bobby Eaton, & Larry Zbyszko (May 17, WarGames match, WrestleWar)
Match of the Year (1988) vs. Ric Flair at Clash of the Champions I
Most Charismatic (1988, 1992)
Most Improved (1988)
Worst Worked Match of the Year (1995) vs. Tony Palmore at Battle 7

Who deserves a WWE Hall of Fame spot more?

I am going to answer my own question and say Edge. Yes! That's right I said Edge. I may get a lot of heat for that answer but I don't care. Sting has never worked in WWE, the biggest company in the World and Edge has had more WWE title reigns than anyone I can think of what. Remember this is the WWE Hall of Fame, not the NWA Hall of Fame. I think they both deserve a spot but if they had to choose, then Edge should get it because of all he has done for WWE and his loyalty to the company. When times were tough and Edge wasn't getting pushed, he still stuck with WWE and did not leave them.

On a side note, I think this is the first thread made about Sting that doesn't have to do with him signing with WWE or TNA, and having a match with Undertaker, in a very long time.

There is only 1 reason this is a hard question and that is because Sting has never been in WWE. If he had, it would have been obvious. Edge won 10 world titles from 2006-2010, that's like being the top guy in ROH, diminishing accomplishment. It doesn't help me that I've never really rated Edge in any respect but I think my bias can be cast aside because the fact is that Sting's career is more Hall of Fame worthy than Edge's, he is a far bigger legend.

I mean Edge's career only really started to heat up in about '04, how that can that equate to a guy who has legitamately been on top for over two decades, and by legitamately I mean he has been good enough to deserve to be there despite his age. For his age he is an amazing talker, some guys lose it when they get older but he has increased in quality if anything.

If nothing else, Sting's epic feud with the NWO from 96-97 is more meriting of the Hall of Fame than anything Edge has accomplished, it was quite likely the biggest WCW angle...EVER! Bar none! You don't get to be a 51 year old man and be at the forefront of a wrestling company if your not that good. Edge is likely to retire soon, and with good reason due to the injuries he has sustained in his career, at the age of 37. Sting is still able to get the job done 15 senior of that.

Honestly, I didn't really need to write all that, I'll put it this way; If Sting appears in WWE then Sting, and if he doesn't then Edge. It shouldn't be fair, even for a guy like Steve Borden, to enter the hall of fame for a company he was never in. But his legacy far surpasses Edge's and almost every guys for that matter.

I know Sting has never competed in the WWE. But when WWE bought WCW. It also bought a history that Sting helped built. Major WCW Titles history has his name all over it. Look the World and US titles. Those titles at one time were worn by the franchise. If Pete Rose can be inducted into why can't Sting.

Edge. Like a few people said before me that the main reason is because Sting never worked for the WWE. He spent most of his career in WCW and in TNA. On top of that Edge has more World Championships under his belt and is a seventeen time tag team champion! That's alot of tag gold for one superstar to have even if a few are not from WWE most of the reigns are with Christian. I will say that if Sting worked for the WWE for a few years, then he would probably be in the Hall Of Fame already.

I know Sting has never competed in the WWE. But when WWE bought WCW. It also bought a history that Sting helped built. Major WCW Titles history has his name all over it. Look the World and US titles. Those titles at one time were worn by the franchise. If Pete Rose can be inducted into why can't Sting.

That's one way of thinking of it. But it's still the WWE Hall of Fame. Edge came up from a single parent home and was bold and daring enough to chase a dream most of us would shy away from at one inkling of self doubt. You can say Sting has had a better career all you want,but Edge has fought,lived,ate slept, and breathed WWE since 1998,was one half of one of the most popular tag teams of all time and has fought through injury after injury for the company. Sting can be the Icon all he wants,but the moment he turned down an offer to be in the WWE, he turned down an offer to be in the Hall of Fame. Why be apart of a history you denied,a legacy you refused? It's hypocrisy at it's best and far too late for Sting now.

In the end , who would you actually pay to see wrestle , or for the hall of fame.

Im pretty sure most people on here would answer Sting to that question. Id never put good money to see Edge. Throw Sting in there, yes ill pay the money.

Well to me I dont know where u came up with Edge VS Sting, their careers are almost nothing alike,however since it is the question u asked I will answer it.

I find this rather Easy, its Sting. So what if he never competed in WWE? He wouldnt be the first person to be inducted into the hall of fame and never compete in the WWE. Sting is the only person I know of that reached the level he did WITHOUT being in the WWE. If nothing else that puts him ahead of Edge. Sting was the face of WCW for along time, Edge has never been the face of the WWE.

Sting and it isn't even close. I really don't care if Sting has never wrestled in the WWE (yet) - he is more widely known than Edge, was a huge focal point of a company that almost put WWE out of business, and has been over for far longer than Edge has. Edge certainly has many great accomplishments, but Sting is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. If WWE wants to just honor their wrestlers, then fine. However, if the Hall of Fame is supposed to a comprehensive hall that reaches across all of wrestling, it is not complete without Sting.

This is a really tough one. I'm on the fence about it.

We have Edge, whose won more championships than anyone. He's always entertaining to watch, even now. He always puts on great matches and has the mic skills to match. Edge is a risk taking kind of guy who puts it all on the line for his fans.

Then you have Sting. He is the most popular wrestler to never fight in the WWE. He was the star of WCW and is still relevant to this day. Sting is a true icon. His rivalry with the NWO was legendary. When you hear Sting's name, you automatically know he's a legend.

I'm really debating this one, but in the end, I have to pick...

Sting

Edge simply because he's a WWE guy and the HOF is WWE's creation, if the HOF wasn't WWE's show I'd say Sting due to his WCW history however since it's WWE Edge has earned his right, former King of the Ring & Royal Rumble winner (only 4 other people hold that feat, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, HHH and Brock Lesnar) along with having a 6-0 WrestleMania record at one point, multi-time tag team champion, world champion, ic & US champion among other stuff, Edge has had one amazing run in WWE and deserves his place in the HOF.

Sting will get in at some point but considering he's never even been a WWE guy then I don't see how WWE could put him into the HOF until he's signed a contract with them, or at least done something FOR WWE at some point.

i agree why are these two being compared? and more importantly why is Edge winning according to anyone!?! It would be more appropriate to say who is more likely to go into the HOF and then say Edge because Sting was never in the WWE. Sadly, that could actually happen, but the way you phrase it, it sounds like who deserves it more and in that case it is Sting by a long shot. Sting is one of the main reasons WCW was a viable contender and damn near won the monday night wars. Sting and Flair are the ones who put WCW on the map after it broke away from the NWA, the reason it lasted as long as it did was because of these two. He was the WCW answer to the Warrior (who at the time was HUGE, no disputing that), he was the WCW answer to Hogan, he was the WCW answer to the WWE in general. Sting competed all over the world nad was successful everywhere he went, he is a global phenomenon on a level Edge has never reached. Edge may have a ton of world titles but he never really had the company on his back, nor could he, it would crush him. Even indirectly Sting had a hand in the success of the WWF because he's one of the main guys who helped wrestling in general be what it is today.

I think that it should be he deserves it in my opinion. Hes been one of wwes top guys for awhile and has accomplished everything in the business. Edge was one of wwe's if not wwe's top heel back in 2005 when the Edge/Lita/Matt Hardy love triangle was going on. Edge also carried smackdown alongside Jeff {jeff being the top face and edge being the top heel} from 2007-2009.

Below is all the accomplishments that edge has had in wwe thus far.

World Heavyweight Championship (6 times, current)
World Tag Team Championship (12 times)[187] – with Christian (7), Chris Benoit (2), Hulk Hogan (1), Randy Orton (1) and Chris Jericho (1)
WWE Championship (4 times)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
WCW United States Championship (1 time)
WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times)[54] – with Rey Mysterio (1) and Chris Jericho
King of the Ring (2001)
Mr. Money in the Bank (2005, 2007)
2010 Bragging Rights Cup with Smackdown Team.
Slammy Award for Couple of the Year (2008) – with Vickie Guerrero
Slammy Award for "Oh Snap" Meltdown of the Year (2010) Destroying the Anonymous GM's computer
Fourteenth Triple Crown Champion
Royal Rumble (2010)

I think this proves that edge is very deserving of the HOF and also being a first ballot hall of famer. Edge has also won the PWI fued of the year with Lita and Matt Hardy for their love triangle storyline. Also Sting has never worked for wwe or Vince a day in his life so edge really deserves it more.

Comparing these two doesn't really make sense? Their careers really aren't that alike. However, I will answer. I want to start off by saying, I'm a huge Edge fan. Have been forever. I think he is one of the best wrestlers that the WWE currently has and has had for a long time now.

Both wrestlers have had great careers. Both have won multiple championships and have achieved a lot throughout their careers. However, Sting wins hands down. He is a legend. I could go in great depth about why Sting would deserve a HoF spot before Edge, but I will just hit on a few major reasons.

1.) Sting was the "face" of WCW. One of the first things that pops into your head when thinking about WCW, is Sting. Edge has never been the "face" of WWF/E. One of the first things that pops into your head when thinking about the WWF/E isn't Edge (maybe for some, but not most). You will usually think of Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena, HBK, Taker, ect.

2.) Sting was involved in the biggest, perhaps, most important storyline/feud in professional wrestling history. The same can't be said for Edge. Sting's feud with Hollywood Hogan and the nWo was huge. Millions and millions of fans tuned in each and every week to see Sting continue his battle with Hogan and the nWo, because of this, WCW literally almost put WWF/E out of business.

3.) The professional wrestling/sports entertainment business (whatever you would like to call it) is about one thing and one thing only. Money. Therefore, a pro wrestlers career, is mostly defined by their drawing ability. Edge draws. He puts asses in seats, but no where near the level Sting has. Sting is easily the bigger draw. And as big of a fan I am of Edge, I would stilly pay money to see Sting, before I would to see Edge. In fact, I already stated this in a different thread, but unless Sting has indeed signed with the WWE, I wont be purchasing Mania this year. I have no reason to. Cena vs Miz, Punk vs Orton, Undertaker vs Barrett, HHH vs Sheamus, and Edge vs Del Rio aren't matches that I would hand $60 over to WWE for. If Sting is involved in Mania though, I will gladly hand my $60 over to the WWE. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way too. Sting is a bigger draw than Edge is, and all that matters in the end when it comes to the pro wrestling biz, is how big of a draw you are/were.

This is a tough one, Sting is literally an Icon to wrestling. Edge and Sting has accomplished so much, made awesome matches and both are obviously great wrestlers in style. Sting has accomplished so much, I wish I could say he had a storied career, but unfortunately TNA can't provide that. I did not like Sting's TNA run, but his WCW run was awesome until 2000 where they just ruined him. Edge was always good in my book, and apparently he's retiring soon after WrestleMania, which is a good thing because he's too injured, and getting to an old age pretty soon. While Sting worked through pain for more than ten years. Anyway, I grew up watching Edge, and I always enjoyed Edge, he was always great and time did nothing to it.

I am one of the biggest edgeheads out there....but i've gotta go with Sting.

In my mind the Feud with nWo and the whole build up to starcade was one of the best stories in Wrestling history.

Obviously they both deserve to go into HOF but if it was just one...Sting hands down!!

while im a fan of both, when comparing two wrestlers that won the big ones, thats where i use "impact" as a tie breaker, when impact is pretty much the same, i use wrestling skills as another tie breaker, it doesnt matter if the person won more world titles to me, because lets face it, edge, cena, orton, triple H, has more titles and accomplishment than SCSA, but who do you think gave the most impact? who gave you more memories? i might catch some heat for this, but i think eddie's one title reign is more memorable than reys.

with that being said, both edge and sting won world titles, (though edge has more accomplishments than sting), both are pretty good workers, good charisma, good mic work, so to me the tie breaker would have to go with the impact and memories they created in the wrestling world. this one sting wins,

the thing that reminds me of edge:
with christian had the TLC matches in WM
live sex show with lita
the feud with matt hardy
tag champs with hogan
feud with cena
rated RKO
La Familia

now for stings:
feuds with ric flair
the debut of "crow" sting
feuds/standing up to the NWO
feuds hogan
joins the wolfpac
TNA debut
feud with angle
MEM
and if the reports are true we could add debut to the WWE

so with that i give my vote to sting. with all due respect to the thread creator, but i think a shawn michaels/ sting is a better arguement

Edge by a landslide. For me it seems like that goes without saying. Surely Sting is an icon but he has never even worked for WWE. Edge has had one of the greatest careers in the history of wrestling. Sting may be more of an icon overall because he was huge when wrestling was at it's peak... but at this same time Edge was tearing the house down when the WWE tag division was the best it's ever been. Can Sting really do the things Edge has done in the ring?

As a character does Sting have the range that Edge has had over the last 13 years? Besides his 14 tag title reigns, 5 intercontinental title reigns, being the last person to hold the WCW US championship when he unified it with the IC, 10 World titles, he also won the first Money in the Bank. He also carved the mold of how the MITB would be used. Also won the 2001 King of the Ring (in company with Austin, Angle, Lesnar, Bret Hart, etc.) and Royal Rumble.

Edge is a WWE Legend. There's no one in the world right now who would deserve it more than him. Maybe as much as him, but not more. There is truly nothing more for Edge to accomplish. he has had the definition of a WWE Hall of Famer, and has been flourishing in the Main Event for the last 6 years providing some of the best feuds ever with legends such as The Undertaker and John Cena. This is all despite injuries. How about his older feuds with the likes of Kurt Angle, Eddie Guererro and Chris Jericho?

Can you really compare Sting to Edge? Give me a break man.

Edge is one of the most recognizable superstars in the WWE. he has been one of their top stars for a long time now. Think about it, he's the Slim Jim guy- they don't just give that to anyone. Think of who the last Slim Jim guy was and tell me if he deserves to be in the hall of fame...

The WWE Hall of Fame, it absolutely has to be Edge without a doubt as he is WWE, and Sting was not.

However, if it is for the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame and it can only be one, in my mind it will be Sting, because of what he meant through the entirety of WCW and what he has done for TNA since he joined it.

Sting, hands down. I am not much of and Edge fan, and feel he is a bit over-rated. He was a great tag wrestler, and his original heel gimmick h had when he won the title went over so well because it came from the real life situation with Matt Hardy. Sting's accomplishments are far more than Edge's. Edge's run as a main eventer/world champion occured after guys like Austin and Rock left. The storyline where Sting did not talk for a year and built up to his showdown with Hogan is probably the best ever. I remember the old Sting gimmick and how he slowly became the darker character. It was entertaining to see the transition.

Without question Sting. Sting has carried a company and been a face of a company. I know the flip side and WCW was not as popular as WWF at that same time frame when Flair had left for his first WWF run. I know the ratings took off when Hogan and other WWF jumpers came to WCW, but Sting has always been in the main event picture from the time he was a rookie through his last time on Television with TNA.

Edge has the championships to his credit yes, but he was not a Main Eventer with the Attitude (Brood) era. He has had an awesome tag-team career with Christian. But He's been Champion yet it's been John Cena, Triple H and Undertaker the constant faces of WWE.

I like Edge but he doesn't compare to the legend Sting in my book, and it shouldn't hurt Sting that he showed loyalty to WCW and his views about Vince, he's seen what happened when WCW guys went to WWE, Dusty Rhodes and the polka dots and DDP and the white teeth come to mind and the way WCW was treated during the whole "Invasion" it was very much a Vince flexing his muscles that he had conquered his enemy... Sting belongs in the Hall of Fame.. I hope he gets there someday

.... i never worked for vince mcmahon and because of that ill never see the WWE HOF!.... who the F cares... really i dont care how many of you meatheaded dumbasses would pick Edge over Sting for the HOF... fact of the matter is, Sting has and will always be the bigger Superstar, that will never change no matter what.... and the fact that he never actually worked for Vinnie Mac makes him an even bigger star! i mean look at what happened to 90 percent of the WCW guys who went to the E, they got buried and then let go and forgotten. Sting didnt need to go to the E to be buried and made to look like shit... cause we all know Vince would have done that... Vince's creation of the Undertaker could never be outshown by the rivals creation....there are about 5 rungs of the ladder Edge and Sting are on, and Edge will never move up any of those rungs.... talk to me when Edge has carried a company on his back. Cause we all know with all the politics that when on in the back betwen hogan and nash and the boys in charge.... Sting stood alone and did wat was asked... he was the first company man before Cena and Miz, hell the last match of WCW history involved Sting... Edge will never carry the WWE... hell he doesnt even really carry Smackdown that great....

If based on they had to work for the E then edge goes in on that basis and that basis alone...
If based on who goes in for being better and bigger... no fucking doubt about it.... STING! Too many young ass stupid people who dont, and cant respect, the past... too many WWE ass kissers in this day in age...so lets here all the snarky comebacks to my rant... and i know there gonna be ur ******ed dude comebacks, but face it, you 20 yr old punk asses who never witnessed a Sting vs Ric Flair match dont know shit... those were wrestling clinics... dont believe me watch the one from WCW Saturday Night i think it was, the match got cut off by the end of the show... its a classic! Then tell me if edge has ever put on a match of like any of sting vs flairs!

im out

If it is the WWE HOF then no question it has to be Edge because Sting never wrestled there before. Edge has many memorable stunts he pulled during his E&C days and he was the perfect foil for Cena during Cena's mega face run. But between the two, Sting is the bigger star, the bigger icon and was the face of a major company before, something Edge has not being able to match.

If it was a Wrestling Hall of Fame, in general, I would have to go with Sting. He's been in bigger feuds, more meaningful matches (in my opinion) and has been around alot longer.

But since you're talking about the WWE HOF it's kind of pointless. He's never worked for the WWE so having him in their hall of fame doesn't make sense.

Who deserves a WWE Hall of Fame spot Remember this is the WWE Hall of Fame, not the NWA Hall of Fame.
that statement is a total joke. the hof is owned by wwe, true. but for the most part it is indeed a true wrestling hof. remember Antonio Inoki? we was never in the wwe, but he was inducted. who knows how many others were never in the wwe. as for this discussion, id have to say to say hands down Sting. he has acclomplished more in his career then edge. not to mention his acclomishments meant more considering the talent he was facing was far superior back in his prime, hogan,luger,flair,vader, ect, ect.......... not to mention his impact with the crow transformation during the nwo reign.

Edge by a landslide. For me it seems like that goes without saying. Surely Sting is an icon but he has never even worked for WWE. Edge has had one of the greatest careers in the history of wrestling. Sting may be more of an icon overall because he was huge when wrestling was at it's peak... but at this same time Edge was tearing the house down when the WWE tag division was the best it's ever been. Can Sting really do the things Edge has done in the ring?

As a character does Sting have the range that Edge has had over the last 13 years? Besides his 14 tag title reigns, 5 intercontinental title reigns, being the last person to hold the WCW US championship when he unified it with the IC, 10 World titles, he also won the first Money in the Bank. He also carved the mold of how the MITB would be used. Also won the 2001 King of the Ring (in company with Austin, Angle, Lesnar, Bret Hart, etc.) and Royal Rumble.

Edge is a WWE Legend. There's no one in the world right now who would deserve it more than him. Maybe as much as him, but not more. There is truly nothing more for Edge to accomplish. he has had the definition of a WWE Hall of Famer, and has been flourishing in the Main Event for the last 6 years providing some of the best feuds ever with legends such as The Undertaker and John Cena. This is all despite injuries. How about his older feuds with the likes of Kurt Angle, Eddie Guererro and Chris Jericho?

Can you really compare Sting to Edge? Give me a break man.

Edge is one of the most recognizable superstars in the WWE. he has been one of their top stars for a long time now. Think about it, he's the Slim Jim guy- they don't just give that to anyone. Think of who the last Slim Jim guy was and tell me if he deserves to be in the hall of fame...

Your user name tells us you are a Edge fan we get that, but this is the most asinine post on this asinine thread to begin with.

First of, Sting deserves to be in the HOF. I don't care if he never wrestled in the WWF/E. Verne Gagne didn't, Inoki didn't, Stu Hart didn't. Sting's contributions to the overall sport of wrestling merit enough to induct him to the hall of fame. With Vince McMahon buying WCW, he basically bought Sting's WCW career too. He's more than qualified to make the WWF/E Hall of Fame.

Now, as for the above post. Can we really compare Sting and Edge? No we can't. Because Sting is light years better than Edge. Can Sting do the things Edge does in the ring? Well if we're talking about pure wrestling, ring psychology, mat story telling, then yes Sting can do all those things infinitely better than Edge. If you're talking about the spots he did during TLC matches and gimmick matches, then NO, because Sting didn't need spot filled gimmick matches to "tear up" the wrestling industry.

Does Sting have a better character? Jesus Christ man. This is the guy who was over with the entire crowd WITHOUT HAVING TO SAY A SINGLE WORD FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR. If that's not character I don't what it is. Edge gives us the rants and jokes, but he's no where near the charisma and mic skills of Sting. I remember when Sting finally broke his silence, everybody wanted to hear his first words. I don't think Edge ever had a crowd eating out the palm of his hand like that.

And as a parting shot, Edge is the slim jim guy. The last slim Jim guy was Macho Man Randy Savage. HE'S NOT IN THE HOF. That's kind of stupid to bring that up.

I'm not saying Edge will never make the HoF. He'll make it and he'll deserve it. But to say that he's infinitely times better than Sting, as if Sting is an afterthought? That's just plain ridiculous and a total lack of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back