• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edge having another injury?

The Ram

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now I'm not sayin that I want any wrestler to get injured seriously but what if Edge got injured. Do you think that would impact christian? Out of all the people on Smackdown I believe Edge is the only person keeping Christian from winning the world title right now. I'm not sayin it's Edge's fault but if Edge got injured they would almost have to psh Christian and give him a world title and I really think he deserves it. So do you think an Edge injury would be beneficial for Christian?

The thing is, Christian isn't really that over right now. When he comes out he doesn't get half the pop that John Morrison does. Only when he is associated with Edge does the audience give a crap about him. He might be loved a lot by the people online, but as far as the average wrestling fan: not so much.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying that Edge is the only person keeping Christian on TV right now.

I can see where your coming from and I believe that as well.

If Edge gets another injury its obviously time to hang up the boots.His done everything he could.Became an 11 time world champion in 5 years.Had multiple(cant remember)tag team titles.Been a midcard champion.Co Holder(even though WWE doesnt recognise it)of the Hardcore Title.Won a Royal Rumble.Helped invent the TLC.What else could he do?If Edge gets another injury he should go out by losing to Christian in a WHC match.

He could get one even from edge an unexpected heel turn for christian or edge would work for that to happen, i think edge being christians friend has allowed christian to have an even more heated feud with del rio, that may be the reason christian gets a title this yr, which he def deserves i agree i am a huge peep. But edge getting hurt, yes they could say del rio hurt him, christian wants revenge, bam! title reign, but i think hes going to get one either way, i dont think he needs him to get injured, either way he should get one, at least i hope, also its true jomo gets louder pops, and although i really like morrison, he doesnt double christians pop, jomo is a new top face, so of course ppl arent used to him, so of course hes getting louder reaction atm, i hope it sticks for him but christian is proven and fans love him, dont undersell the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back