Eddie Guerrero versus JBL, Judgment Day 2004

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
JBL hits Eddie Guerrero with a chair. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. Three seconds later, he looks like this:

9wwLg.png

I just saw this match for the first time (I've finally got round to finishing my Eddie Guerrero DVD) and I've fallen in love with it. Exciting, exhausting, brutal. It's a wonder Eddie can even stand by the end of it. He's still noticeably bleeding throughout the match. The mat ends up looking like this:

a4DQQ.png

According to JBL on the little preamble they have before the match, Eddie nearly bled to death - and he got his revenge by smacking JBL as hard as he could with a chair, twice, at the end. And we wonder why they don't allow headshots anymore.

I cringe every time I watch that match. I don't think I've ever seen anybody bleed that much in a match, and I'm kind of glad we won't be seeing anything like that any time soon.

I believe when you made the James Storm bleeding thread, I highlighted this match. Like Crock its actually kind of hard to watch, but somewhat entertaining.

Sam seems to have a thing for blood.

You do seem to have a trend of blood threads lately?

I assume this tickles your gore-fancy, even if it was a fuck-up. Its nasty.

[YOUTUBE]xdXKsykH9sY[/YOUTUBE]​

Joey Mercury was kind enough to sacrifice his face for that match to be memorable.

Was Flair alright? Those stiff breezes are a bitch, huh?

You know what's cool? CM Punk versus Rey Mysterio at Over The Limit 2010, when it looks like Punk has been crying blood. (Shame they made him clean it up.)

Remember that time Punk bladed in that cage match with Jerry Lawler and it was like the best thing ever? Good times, good times, if only we could go back.

Have you seen the infamous Ric Flair and Randy Savage match that Vince was supposedly mad at them for Flair bleeding too much?

Funny how it ended up a DQ finish, but the ref thinks nothing about Eddie haemorraging blood out of his forehead as if it's a normal occurrence:
"Oh my gosh, JBL must've clotheslined him pretty hard, he's all bleeding and stuff! Never mind, the match must go on!"

Absolutely crazy how much he bleeds.

How he didn't pass out I will never know, that ring is absolutely COATED in blood.

If I was a little kid watching that, im pretty sure my parents would have banned me from watching wrestling again if they had seen how gory that was.

Sam's lust for blood leads me to beleive he'll only have sex with a girl if she's on her period.

He must also really enjoy the McMahon/Taker Buried Alive match where Taker whacks Vince in the head about 30 seconds in, opening a gash from his forehead in which a crimson waterfall pours from his head... or rather a bloodfall.

That's nothing. Check out Hiroshi Hase vs. Muta from New Japan. At least Hase was kind and considerate enough to keep the ring from getting terribly bloody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back