I'm watching Viva La Raza: The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Anybody else watched this DVD? It's a 3 disc with an extra fourth disc featuring both the Raw and Smackdown tribute shows.

EDIT: Just watched Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship on Smackdown, 4 days after Wrestlemania 20. Watching Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL from Judgment Day 2004 now. Still the bloodiest match I've ever seen. The ring was covered in shades of red after that bloodbath.

yeah, I didn't get the 4th disc either. Shame too, because I actually would have enjoyed seeing those 2 shows again.

Twas a good DVD, although I would have preferred one of the 2 hour long features on Disc 1 with matches on the other 2 discs style of DVD.

It's a really good set. Angle vs. Eddie match at Mania should be there instead of the SmackDown match, but otherwise it's very good.

What's really quite annoying about the 4th disk is how heavily it's edited, just so you don't see/hear any mention of Benoit.

It's a really good set. Angle vs. Eddie match at Mania should be there instead of the SmackDown match, but otherwise it's very good.
They tend to go with matches that aren't on 9 thousand DVDs already (not to mention the Mania match I think is on Eddies first DVD).

What's really quite annoying about the 4th disk is how heavily it's edited, just so you don't see/hear any mention of Benoit.
ummmmmm, do you blame them? I don't.

I like the SmackDown match between Angle and Eddie more than the WrestleMania match. That said, the Mania match wasn't on Eddie's first DVD either.

I like the SmackDown match between Angle and Eddie more than the WrestleMania match. That said, the Mania match wasn't on Eddie's first DVD either.
Shit, thought it was.

It's likely been on other DVDs (obviously Mania XX, maybe the history of WWE Championship DVD, I don't recall). The SD match wasn't. Not to mention the SD match was likely close to (if not better as you state) then the Mania match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back