Eddie Guerrero DVD any good ????

MinistryofDeath89

CM Perfection
Im a big Eddie Guerrero fan I grew up watching Eddie when he was in WCW & WWF/E. I was thinking of getting the Eddie Guerrero DVD (VIVA LA RESA) and I would really would like to know is the Eddie Guerrero worth getting on DVD.

If you can give your thoughts that would be great thank's

If it has any of the great battles he had with Dean Malenko back when both were in the original ECW,It would be money well spent!!

It is very good and worth the money. Tells life story with some of his brothers and other members of his family. It's a very good DVD, once of the best.

I own it on dvd and it is a must have it has matches from ECW WCW WWE and his very last match in WWE before his death before it starts it has a '' In Memory '' Of Eddie Guerrero it is a very good dvd it also has small interviews with Vickie Chavo Rey Dean Melenko Chris Jericho and others.

Im a big Eddie Guerrero fan I grew up watching Eddie when he was in WCW & WWF/E. I was thinking of getting the Eddie Guerrero DVD (VIVA LA RESA) and I would really would like to know is the Eddie Guerrero worth getting on DVD.

If you can give your thoughts that would be great thank's

I have CHEATING DEATH,
STEALING LIFE,
THE EDDIE GUERRERO STORY:worship:
If this is the dvd you are looking to get then you should it's very good you will laugh cry and shout i think I'll put it on now Thanks for reminding me about it

I have CHEATING DEATH,
STEALING LIFE,
THE EDDIE GUERRERO STORY:worship:
If this is the dvd you are looking to get then you should it's very good you will laugh cry and shout i think I'll put it on now Thanks for reminding me about it

Hahahaha No prob's. VIVA LA RESAAAAAA all the way :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back