ECW San Antonio, Round 2, Match 4: #10 Jeff Hardy vs. #42 Hakushi

Hardy vs. Shinzaki

• Jeffery

• Hakushi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the ECW Region, under Extreme Rules, from San Antonio, TX.

#10. "The Charismatic Engima" Jeff Hardy
Jeff%20Hardy%201.jpg

vs.

#42. Jinsei Shinzaki
07.jpg

I'll never hop on the Jeff Hardy hate bandwagon, but in this match-up, he's facing someone who would totally kick his ass.

Jeff Hardy in ECW definitely would've been awesome. And Shinzaki would've been a great opponent for him to go up against. I'm sure these two would have had a fantastic match against each other, but Jinsei Shinzaki wins every single time. The guy was ruthless and would rip Hardy limb from limb. Jeff's really tough, so it'd take a lot for Shinzaki to finish him off, but he'd eventually do it, I guarantee it.

Hardy to win here. While I'm sure Hakushi would ensure that this was an great fight, he wouldn't be able to put Hardy away, and the reolve of Hardy would pull him through in the end. much of Hakushi's success in Japan was in the tag division, and his success in WWE was short lived. Hardy has been a world champion and has beaten some big named stars clean, and is totally at hme in a spot monkey environment, and would therefore win this match.

I must agree with Tasty's. I am not being biased but I honestly think that Jeff Hardy wins because of this enviroment. Weapons (mainly Ladders) would help Jeff win. Sure Hakushi would put up a great fight but would he use the ECW venue the right way? I don't think so. Plus Hardy could just run, climb something and then jump at it.

i just watched Hart vs. Hakushi the other night and it was a great match. However, I could easily see Hardy doing the exact same thing on a neutral playing field. Not to mention, Hardy is a drug addict. How does that not fit in perfectly with the ECW audience? They'd love him. This goes to Hardy, who has the resume, the talent to go with Hakushi move for move, and the experience.

Man o' man. The Rainbow Head Warrior does about 30 Xanax and takes out Hakushi in the ECW environment. TLC matches are what Jeff Hardy *********es to. Hakushi is a great athlete and has lethal quickness, but he's not a spot monkey who lives for putting his body through some stupid ass torture.

Hardy wins with a Swanton off the top of the arena through the ring. Seriously, Hardy's environment, Hardy wins.

I'm voting for Hardy. Hakushi would make this a hell of a fight, and do a terrific job putting Jeff over, but he won't get the win. Jeff's body can take more abuse than anyone can dish out. He's taken it from bigger, stronger people than Hakushi, so what he gets here will be manageable. It'll be a bloody mess, but a Swanton off the announce stage wins this one.

Jeff Hardy is the extreme enigma for a reason, because he is willing to push his body to his limits and go beyond the expectations set before him. He is easily willing to get extreme and although he'll severely fuck himself up to get the pin, he will just do it after what could be one of the most intresting matches that had happen in the EC-Dub

oh my, watching hakushi in some vintage tapes is awesome. He is seriously devastating. I couldnt give a rats ass if its ECW or wrestling on a trampoline in some guys backyard, Hakushi would take him to town.

I understand, this is jeff hardy's environment, he thrives here, blah blah blah. How many "extreme matches" has jeff hardy actually won? He lost at mania, and the stretcher match (although he redeemed himself last night. He lost the famous ladder match with Taker on Raw. He lost both the triangle ladder match and TLC 1 and 2 to E and C. The risk taker will take one too many and "accidentally" plow hisself' through a table.

Hakushi with the win.

I agree with Mantaur. Jeff does thrive on the extreme environment, but what gets him over is that he damn near kills himself in a valiant, losing effort when he's in that environment. I see him losing this match, then picking himself up off the mat after the bell so he can hear the crowd pop...then falling down again because he's too beat up to stand up.

Jeff would win this, He's faster and more intelligent than Hakushi, yes he gives up power but Jeff has shown time and time again that he can take a beating and come back for the win, plus this is ECW were his trusty Ladder comes into play. Jeff would win probably with the Ladder legdrop he did last night. Jeff moves on to face (and Beat) Brock Lesner in the next round

Yeah, Jeff moves on to beat Brock Lesnar in the next round. Wait, no. I can't believe anybody but Jeff Hardy's... "number one fan" voting for him. I mean, Brock beat Jeff one-on-one and Brock beat Jeff in a handicap match (where Jeff had Matt tagging with him). We'll pick this up later.

Yeah, Jeff moves on to beat Brock Lesnar in the next round. Wait, no. I can't believe anybody but Jeff Hardy's... "number one fan" voting for him. I mean, Brock beat Jeff one-on-one and Brock beat Jeff in a handicap match (where Jeff had Matt tagging with him). We'll pick this up later.

I look forward to it.

Wait, did someone say that Hardy was faster then Hakushi, no way in hell. Hakushi can walk the top rope as good as anyone. His matches with Hayabuse teaming up against RVD and Sabu were some of the sickest shit I've ever seen. Hakushi pushed Bret Hart to his limit, Jeff Hardy pushes no one to the limit. Jeff Hardy is about as over rated as they come, so naturally I'll vote for Hakushi here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMb2tXCdpqw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back